• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One touchdown in 12 quarters

Zod

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Ok.  Everyone is saying it is all Sam fault.  OL is actually good.   So is Rhule.  So is Brady.  So is Robby.  

that’s what people are saying lol

there's literally people posting "if we just had X QB instead we would be fine" so keep burying your head in the sand

I’d definitely gamble on Joe Brady if I was another team.   Not as OC.  Bring him on to the offensive staff if I had a OL and QB to actually see what he brings to the table.  

he is a passing guy forced to run a John Fox run O with no OL. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, R0CKnR0LLA said:

@CRA see

saying Sam is a dumpster fire (which he is)….isn’t the same thing as saying he is the only problem Carolina has 

Carolina has several big problems.  Tepper, Rhule, Brady, OL, and the gigantic dumpster fire known as Sam.   QBs always are going to dominate the talk because that is what the NFL is about.  

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

saying Sam is a dumpster fire (which he is)….isn’t the same thing as saying he is the only problem Carolina has

"Nobody is only piling on Sam and ignoring all the other problems! That's just not happening!"

....and then LITERALLY THE VERY NEXT POST

1 minute ago, CammyCamLoveDaKidz said:

that we even have 4 wins with trash Sam is a testament to the overall strength of this team.