• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF - Fields

CRA

3 hours ago, Snake said:

At least he's getting NFL grade coaching unlike here. 

Nagy is a bad coach and Lazors offenses everywhere he has been the offensive coordinator have been in the bottom part of the NFL. He’s just a kid that’s going to learn by being out there and he will try to make the best of whatever awful call is called. I think we have a better QB coach and our offensive coordinators are about the same. 

Nagy might be better than Rhule but even he shouldn’t he a head coach right now. 

12 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I really hope it means Sam has the 2nd shortest time in the pocket because if not that’s a bunch of Bull.

Pocket Time: Number of seconds the quarterback was in the pocket between the snap of the ball and a pass or the collapse of the pocket.

It means he has the second longest average time. It’s actually not a bunch of bull. It’s two fold. The line IS giving him adequate time on avg compared to the rest of the league but he is incredibly indecisive and can’t process what is in front of him quickly enough so he holds the ball longer than he should. I don’t think I’ve seen him throw a wr open once this season. 

You guys see dlineman run free to him and freak out but that happens to every qb every game. It’s not to say that the line is good. They’re not. Qbs are just better at reading and reacting. Darnold is deer in the headlights football dumb. And we don’t even stretch the field with him. Which I thought was something he would bring to the table with us. 

Edited by TheRumGone
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 1