• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MNF - Fields

CRA

5 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I’m sure Fields would flourish playing behind our awesome o-line. 

Fix o-line then get your qb… it ain’t rocket science.

This has been debunked so many times. The Bears line is worse than ours and he is still flashing potential. The Dolphins line is worse and Brissett looked solid behind it. Good QB play can hide a bad line to a degree with the right OC. Herbert and Burrow had terrible lines their rookie year and looked good. You grab the QB when you get a chance if you don’t have one. 

• Pie 2

20 hours ago, CRA said:

Big drive by Fields to take the lead with a minute left.  He keeps taking steps forward each and every week.   

last two weeks he is looking pretty good for rookie of late.

Do you actually trust this staff to develop a qb? Never has never will

11 hours ago, Castavar said:

I didn't have Fields on our draft board because I legit didn't think he would get past the 49ers or Falcons. But I couldn't believe it.........Fields fuggin dropped to us!!!! I was so fuggin excited, I thought FOR SURE Fields was our pick at that point. But lo and behold, the Panthers did typical stupid sh*t and drafted yet another defensive player.

The worst part of all of this is next year's QB draft class is absolutely fuggin terrible (I'm talking 2013 bad). So now we are stuck with Darnold next year, so yet another wasted season. THEN you STILL have to draft your QB a year after, and add on another 2 years for him to get comfortable, and then hope he shows some promise. If not, you are right back into QB purgatory. So basically, we are 2 years away from being 2 years away. That's even if we draft a QB (which this coaching staff has already proven they can't evaluate QBs). We're basically fugged.

Not if we land Watson in March. Otherwise yes it's wrap until like 2025.

3 hours ago, Castavar said:

I wanted Fields, Lance, Sewell, Slater, Parsons, Horn, or Surtain in that order. Whenever you have a chance to draft in the top 10 and get a potential franchise QB, you take that every single time. Panthers way of building a team is so outdated.

Mine was Sewell, Slater, Fields, Horn

• Pie 1