• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What has Cam done?

The Question

He wasn’t vaxxed. By the time he got vaccinated there was no spot for him. It seems he doesn’t want to back up and everyone else has a starter. He’s not being black listed. I’m sure some team might pick him up next season. 

As for the panthers. They did him wrong I would doubt he ever wants to sign back here again. 

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He wasn’t vaxxed. By the time he got vaccinated there was no spot for him. It seems he doesn’t want to back up and everyone else has a starter. He’s not being black listed. I’m sure some team might pick him up next season. 

As for the panthers. They did him wrong I would doubt he ever wants to sign back here again. 

They said he would be willing to be a backup 

Just now, uncfan888 said:

You can't tell me with a straight face that there is no team in the league that couldn't at least use him as a backup. He's better than every quarterback on our roster 

I agree with you on that, but Cam wasn’t very good last season, especially late in the season. 

• Pie 1

Just now, uncfan888 said:

You can't tell me with a straight face that there is no team in the league that couldn't at least use him as a backup. He's better than every quarterback on our roster 

Cam personally said he received offers from multiple teams. Whether that is the truth or not remains to be seen. 

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Basically this 

No idea but even if he can only run at this point, it would be a giant step forward for us.

100% won't happen and I don't wish it on him. This staff needs to dig themselves out of the hole they dug and I'm fine with watching them not do it on Cam's back. 

• Pie 1