• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and Robby Anderson Joint Press Conference

Butterflyj30

57 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Cam’s leadership is just effortless.  It is amazing how infectious his attitude is immediately 

The minute he walks into a locker room, he owns that locker room.  Its why you can't have Cam as a backup.  Players for the Lions say that part of Matt Patricia losing the locker room was when he tried to play video of Cam dancing and celebrating.  Patricia wanted it to piss players off and get them motivated to stop Cam.  Maybe Belichick could have pulled it off but the Lions players weren't buying it.  Players like Quandre Diggs and Darius Slay (both traded away later) were laughing and dancing with the Cam video.

Players love Cam and what he represents.  

• Pie 2

Might be reading into it too much but I think Robby was really unhappy. Like more outwardly then the rest of the offensive players. Cam seems to be taking him under his wing. Said something like your energy is off. Took him out to dinner. Sam Darnold’s play fuged that dude up.

Edited by TheRumGone

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Might be reading into it too much but I think Robby was really unhappy. Like more outwardly then the rest of the offensive players. Cam seems to be taking him under his wing. Said something like your energy is off. Took him out to dinner. Sam Darnold’s play fuged that dude up.

I felt it. I feel really bad for Sam, he's gotta be hurting rn

Just now, Alemanders said:

I felt it. I feel really bad for Sam, he's gotta be hurting rn

Why? He has $20 million coming his way next year and is set for life. Seems like a good guy and has a nice long career ahead of him holding a clipboard. 99.99% of the world would love to be in his shoes

• Pie 6

13 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Why? He has $20 million coming his way next year and is set for life. Seems like a good guy and has a nice long career ahead of him holding a clipboard. 99.99% of the world would love to be in his shoes

I bet Sam wears ugly shoes.

48 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

This is why I couldn't feel bad when Delhomme was cut. Or any player that isn't a roster bubble player for that matter. I love Donte Jackson more than most fans but I won't be sad for him if he was benched or signed somewhere else next year, dude is getting paid regardless in 2022.

57 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

Yeah 20 mil softens the blow a bit.  Anybody realizing they can cut it at a job  needs time for processing. It sucks to have to do it in public.  But yeah he can still go and look at the bank balance and smile.  

• Pie 1

59 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

I mean yeah, that's not what I'm talking about.

At the end of the day sam is a human, and I can't imagine how bad it feels to be totally shat on.

I might be to empathetic about it, but still, guys prolly not feeling good.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Alemanders said:

At the end of the day sam is a human, and I can't imagine how bad it feels to be totally shat on.

He had ample opportunity and the tools to succeed here. He’s just not a good QB. He is below average but duped a team to draft him at 3 then duped another team to guarantee his 5th year. If that’s getting 💩 on then give me all the poo you can give

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

He had ample opportunity and the tools to succeed here. He’s just not a good QB. He is below average but duped a team to draft him at 3 then duped another team to guarantee his 5th year. If that’s getting 💩 on then give me all the poo you can give

I get you, that's not particularly what I'm talking about.

Just trying to be human.

• Beer 2

Some players are just competitors and others are fine with getting a fat check and cashing it in the rest of their career. We should be glad Robby was getting pissed that we sucked even after getting paid. Sam Darnold almost cost him his career and a chance at a payday in New York and then we brought his as to Carolina. It's pretty evident that he was not happy about that.

It is the same thing with Cam. He has made a ton of money but more than anything the guy just wants to win football games.

Although does help and is nice to have, money isn't everything to everyone.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1