• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Solid Burn

NAS

Credit to this idiot

He had Cam in the final year of his contract coming into last season and injury free. Instead of evaluating, he gave the car salesman talk about how he couldn't wait to coach him and ran him out of town. He was given TOO much control TOO quickly and I am glad to see him be humbled a bit with Tepper basically forcing this move.

Rhule might end up being a decent coach but he should not have final say on personnel 

images.jpeg

• Pie 8
  • Poo 1

10 hours ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

I don't agree with a lot of what you say but I agree with this. Whoever makes the next decision at QB, it should NOT be Rhule.

It's time for Tepper to let Fitt have full control over personnel. 

• Pie 3

13 minutes ago, NAS said:

It's time for Tepper to let Fitt have full control over personnel. 

This. And let Rhule have a say. A GM and HC have to be on the same page, but it takes an experienced NFL guy to ensure you're getting the best personnel.

Fitt can teach Rhule the ins and outs of structuring a team while getting a better idea of the kinds of players Rhule prefers and his temperament and expectations. Whole team would benefit.

• Pie 2

11 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Credit to this idiot

He had Cam in the final year of his contract coming into last season and injury free. Instead of evaluating, he gave the car salesman talk about how he couldn't wait to coach him and ran him out of town. He was given TOO much control TOO quickly and I am glad to see him be humbled a bit with Tepper basically forcing this move.

Rhule might end up being a decent coach but he should not have final say on personnel 

images.jpeg

Say it again! Create a new thread! Every piece of this is absolutely one hundred percent truth!

Guy post what every Panther fan with eyes and half a brain painfully knows...

It's something the staff has to prove is behind them going forward. Show me a young rookie with upside that can sit for a year or two and it helps ease that clusterfug. Another retread would be hard to take in 2022, with or without Cam.

Mistakes get made, making the same ones just means the bigger mistake IS them. If they can't learn form this year what a franchise QB looks like, after the last 2 years of failures, they will never know.