• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What WFT fans are saying

onmyown

Poll:

WFT: 23

Carolina: 1

The delusional meter has broken, even factoring homerism. I’m not sure these guys know they’re 3-6, albeit they did just win their super bowl. 

“Defensively the Panthers are legit; even though they played a diluted Cardinals team without Murray Hopkins and a few others, they still have athletic LBers and are aggressive up front. 

So, that brings us all to the WFT and their improbable win against the SB champion Tampa bay Buccaneers.

Everyone and their mothers expected Tampa to steamroll the WFT and make the game out of reach by the 1st qtr, BUT, someone had other plans, as in the ENTIRE TEAM!

Look for a low scoring slugfest, with turnovers sprinkled in on both sides.

When the final whistle blows and the kitty litter settles, 

Cam will somehow come out squeaking out a win; { maybe with a bad call in the 4th }

Final score

WFT 16

Panthers 20”

”Yeah, Cam had 2 scores in his limited playing time yesterday.  Yes, he will have the full week to get acclimated in the Panther's offense.  I think he will need a full game to work out the kinks of adjusting to a new offense.  So, I think we win a close game.

Taylor  27

Cam   24”

“Washington -27Carolina- 15; 

WFT 30 Pants 23;

WFT 23 Panthers 20. Slye hits the game winner.;

Skins win 20-17 on last minute field goal by our new kicker.;

(lol)

27 to 12 for the WFT win. Newton is a complete knucklehead. We must destroy him.;

WFT 35 Cam Darnold 14“

(similar WFT victory predictions continue)

”I heard someone say that Ron said he already had an idea how he would play Cam if he ever had to gameplan for his former QB.

We just need to remember that Cam can also tell his new coaches in Carolina what they can expect from Ron. 

Carolina : 21

The team that dare not speak its name: 13”

CMC will run a lot.  Then he run some more.  And after that he will tack on another 100 yards.

Panthers Defense is solid.

They will control the time of possession and will play good on defense and win.

28-17 Carolina”

(Reply) “Considering we’ve been one of the      top run defenses in the league this year and CMC is always injured, not to mention Cam starting I can’t see that happening.”

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 1

Washington isn't really built to score on us.   Only way they can win this one is if Carolina turns it over.  And then over.  and then over. 

put the fluke Tampa game to the side.   Every win has been with McLaurin playing a crucial role in their offense.   With our pass rush coupled with the Gilly Lock? Well, that isn't very likely to happen. 

19 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Other than McLarin and Gibson I dont know anyone else the have on offense. 

J.D. McKissic is their 3rd down/passing game back. He's really good in that role. If we get a big lead, you'll see lots of JDM catching flares out of the backfield. Gibson sees very few targets.

• Pie 2

36 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Other than McLarin and Gibson I dont know anyone else the have on offense. 

Logan Thomas is a decent TE.  He might be back this week. 

They check down a lot to McKissic in the pass game a lot.  He is pretty good in the pass game.