• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam will be an excellent player

TLGPanthersFan

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Teddy got traded to a team who had zero talent at QB and has looked exactly the same. No one is delusional except the people like you who don't understand the complexity of the QB position. I'm not going to trash teddy. He is what he is but we didn't see any more success under him.

Haha that laughable the complexity of the QB position. Let's start with the basics don't throw it to the other team so much Darnold. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

With that logic I bet a lot of Patriot fans were saying Cam wasn't even a good back up for them. That's why they cut him. Short minded fans are exactly that. Win or you're completely trash. 

These efforts to compare Cam and Darnold are hilarious. There's no short history of Darnold being trash.

The NFL has thirty two teams with thirty two starting QB's. Some of those are legit and the other's are backups in a starting role.

You can literally count the talented one's on both hands, the rest are just riding the horse until the team finds a better one. Sam is unfortunately not in either of these categories....he is done as a starting QB.

1 minute ago, Jmac said:

The NFL has thirty two teams with thirty two starting QB's. Some of those are legit and the other's are backups in a starting role.

You can literally count the talented one's on both hands, the rest are just riding the horse until the team finds a better one. Sam is unfortunately not in either of these categories....he is done as a starting QB.

Yep. Every team either has a top 10 QB, has a guy they think can develop into a top 10 QB, or they're looking for a top 10 QB.

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

With that logic I bet a lot of Patriot fans were saying Cam wasn't even a good back up for them. That's why they cut him. Short minded fans are exactly that. Win or you're completely trash. 

You really need to chill with this superiority shtick and blabbering about nuthuggers. You thought KA was a good qb. None of us are perfect.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sam Darnold is done in Carolina though and I don't think we're fooling anyone but we still gotta try.

The more Rhule talks positively about him the better chance of someone picking Sam up.  I do believe Sam can develop into a good QB but I'm not for certain it will be for the Panthers.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

I do believe Sam can develop into a good QB but I'm not for certain it will be for the Panthers.

There is a slim possibility but he is statistically worse than every other starting qb except rookies not named Mac Jones. He has been Jimmy Clausen bad.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1