• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

86 million dollars, and a 2nd and 4th round pick...

Proudiddy

24 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

The Cam being the saviour guys are really spiraling now it appears.  Blame everyone!  These players/coaches werent really getting blamed that much with Darnold back there.  Cam player efficient and as good as you can expect in the situation but hes not carry your team Cam any more.  The problems we had with other QB playing is still there.

21 points zero turnovers. Newton is here to hold things down for the moment no one knows what the future holds. It's weird that ppl like this are still in their feelings about Darnold. Idk why you still bother if you want an awful qb to root for there are other teams fyi.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

21 points zero turnovers. Newton is here to hold things down for the moment no one knows what the future holds. It's weird that ppl like this are still in their feelings about Darnold. Idk why you still bother if you want an awful qb to root for there are other teams fyi.

I already specifically said Cam played as well and efficiently as you could ever expect in the situation...  I don't hate Cam.  I dont think we lost because of Cam...  

35 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

The Cam being the saviour guys are really spiraling now it appears.  Blame everyone!  These players/coaches werent really getting blamed that much with Darnold back there.  Cam player efficient and as good as you can expect in the situation but hes not carry your team Cam any more.  The problems we had with other QB playing is still there.

so are you relishing in the anguish from the "Cam is the savior guys" or passing off your low level poo posting as some sort of biased take because you sprinkled in how Sam Darnold sucks too? 

57 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

cam should have ran for the first down on that final play he had a lane..but of course it was brady and the o lines fault

9 minutes ago, tgrfan01 said:

i get that cam can walk on water with some of you..but pretend today was the most productive day of the season from a qb on the panthers is just pure blinders....sam vs the saints would like a word with you

What are you even doing? This was the first game all season a Panthers qb had 3 touchdowns. That's how low the bar was for Newton coming into this situation taking over after Darnold.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

What are you even doing? This was the first game all season a Panthers qb had 3 touchdowns. That's how low the bar was for Newton coming into this situation taking over after Darnold.

then this stupid bitch drags Sam in as a comparison. my fuging lord.

9 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Darnold had 4 against Dallas.

Ok I stand corrected I forgot about the "Sam Newton" game. You do realize that was the game where the staff became very clearly afraid of Sam throwing the ball right? And since that one off performance this is the first time in 7 weeks a qb has had that many touchdowns.