• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Think the Cam hating Media will play this

Fox007

The media doesn’t like or dislike players. They cover players that generate interest either positive or negative. Cam is one of these players and he’s done great things that the media has covered and some stupid things that has been covered as well. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

16 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

I don't know. As a white conservative I'd say on the field Mahomes is universally lauded.

So is Russ So is Watson. 

Cam played as well as should be expected against Washington but let's be honest he's not in the same category as those guys. They are all way better passers. 

Because they’re the anti-cam. And if you can’t see how both of those guys are much different than Cam I can’t help you. 

• Poo 1

23 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Agreed!

My sense is folks in all walks of life, including me, are very happy for Cam and excited to see him do well...

...but that doesn't mean he can't be evaluated like any other NFL player and if warranted, criticized...

...and that's OK.  (ex. the nut huggers that is)

Not gonna take posts like this seriously from someone with a clear agenda. The wonder woman shtick you constantly used before let everyone know how you really feel

31 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Because they’re the anti-cam. And if you can’t see how both of those guys are much different than Cam I can’t help you. 

They are human beings. Cam is a human.

They are QBs. Cam is a QB

They are POC Cam is POC

They are elite passers which elite Superstar QBs are supposed to be 

Cam is not.

That's the only difference I see. They earn more credit by being more dangerous thru the air. It has nothing to do with Cam it's all based on who is better.

• Beer 1

On 11/25/2021 at 9:09 AM, joemac said:

Meh. Don’t get me wrong, he was good, but our D consistently bailed him out whenever he needed it. He hit wide open WRs most of the day, and they ran the ball down our throats. We let him get out of a few would be sacks and pretty much just gave him what he wanted all day. He played good, don’t get me wrong, but his arm is not impressive and if he plays like he played on Sunday against other teams there is 2 or 3 picks there for the taking. 

Yeah, it was very “backyard/playground” esque in the way he was scrambling and throwing the ball around people and sshit. Pretty unsustainable, but he’s been playing really well lately.  I’m more surprised he’s stayed healthy than anything.  That was his problem here 

1 hour ago, PandaMan said:

Yeah, it was very “backyard/playground” esque in the way he was scrambling and throwing the ball around people and sshit. Pretty unsustainable, but he’s been playing really well lately.  I’m more surprised he’s stayed healthy than anything.  That was his problem here 

Cam or Heinicke?

4 hours ago, AceBoogie said:
20 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

I don't know. As a white conservative I'd say on the field Mahomes is universally lauded.

So is Russ So is Watson. 

Cam played as well as should be expected against Washington but let's be honest he's not in the same category as those guys. They are all way better passers. 

Expand  

If in fact they are anti-Cam (which is debatable), it's not because he's a black man...

...stop with the virtue signaling man 🤦‍♂️

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:
3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Can you explain Wonder Woman please?

SizzleBuzz used to post on here under the user name of retired college coach and called cam wonder woman constantly. He was borderline racist and even signed up pretending to be his kid. It was a whole thing 

The voices in your head have gotten the best of you...