• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC Tests Positive for Covid

ncfan

32 minutes ago, ickmule said:

It is an mRNA virus, in the same family of viruses as the common cold, flu etc.......There has never been a vaccine for the flu or cold.....even the flu shot people get is marginal at best at preventing the flu. Go look it up experts are saying the "vaccine" isn't working.  

Just curious where your info on this came from. Do you work in the healthcare industry and do you have a medical degree

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, travisura said:

Yeah @4Corners just do your own research man come on.

why not, I and 1000's of others have. I find it odd that of all the folks I know in the medical field, and the number is in the dozens, that only 2 of them are "vaccinated".  

Your lack of digging may be the reason you feel the way you do. Sounds like you are arguing the fact that Covid is an mRNA virus, which almost everyone knows by now.

1 minute ago, ickmule said:

why not, I and 1000's of others have. I find it odd that of all the folks I know in the medical field, and the number is in the dozens, that only 2 of them are "vaccinated".  

Your lack of digging may be the reason you feel the way you do. Sounds like you are arguing the fact that Covid is an mRNA virus, which almost everyone knows by now.

bruh I'm not arguing anything with you.

• Pie 3

I love when people tell you to do your own research then never provide you with the "information" they found. 

Then you provide the research you did but it's all wrong because the 50 medical studies that you found on it back the hypothesis that the vaccines help to prevent death and are perfectly safe.

Also, knowing someone in the medical field doesn't mean you know actual doctors. You could know nurses, secretaries, custodians, and inventory managers in the field who aren't actual doctors and aren't vaccinated. 

Either way it's a funny flex considering 96% of all actual doctors have been vaccinated with the Covid vaccines. My Research:

https://www.ama-assn.org/delivering-care/public-health/nearly-all-us-doctors-are-vaccinated-time-follow-their-lead

Nurses and aids aren't vaccinated at the same rate becuase hospitals are dicks to them and they aren't as trusting of authority. Which is understandable, but they don't have the medical knowledge the actual doctors do to understand the workings and functions of the vaccine, not because they are dumb, but because they weren't educated in those fields of medicine. 

Either way, if 96% of all doctors are vaxxed, sign me up. 

• Pie 5