• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should We Fire Matt Rhule?

kungfoodude

Should We Fire Matt Rhule?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. You wanna fire this dude?

6 minutes ago, PantherGuy said:

Definitely yes. But wait until the season is over. There is no point in firing him before then. If you do fire him, who the hell takes over? Remaining staff would be stretched too thin.

I honestly don't think that matters.  This team would be better off coaching themselves in all honesty.  I like Phil Snow, but if it means getting Fatt Fhule out of here, then idgaf what it costs in regards to the existing coaching staff.

• Beer 1

I had been on the "3 strikes (years) and you're out" view on it until this last game. I don't know what part of the Buffalo game that caused it but it definitely took what little hope I had for the coach, trampled it, threw it in the garbage, and then burned it. Just so many bad play calls, terrible time management and wasting time outs, and horrible decisions in general. I mean, damn, how can a coach not have a plan in place just in case something happens to the kicker? How are you going to have a punter that "doesn't have any placekicking experience"? Why would you not GIVE HIM said experience at practice just in case something like this happens. Just an absolute coaching failure on that one.

12 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

I had been on the "3 strikes (years) and you're out" view on it until this last game. I don't know what part of the Buffalo game that caused it but it definitely took what little hope I had for the coach, trampled it, threw it in the garbage, and then burned it. Just so many bad play calls, terrible time management and wasting time outs, and horrible decisions in general. I mean, damn, how can a coach not have a plan in place just in case something happens to the kicker? How are you going to have a punter that "doesn't have any placekicking experience"? Why would you not GIVE HIM said experience at practice just in case something like this happens. Just an absolute coaching failure on that one.

Oh and blame Cam for not running the play he wanted, when it would’ve never work. Rhule is a joke!

• Beer 1