• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

rayzor: "We don't want no team that's ok with losing"

rayzor

If you're losing going down swinging that's one thing. But to just get beaten like a drum and the other team never even has to show any concern that you are a threat and then you have players complaining about fans that is as sad as it gets. Something has to give here.

• Pie 5

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Hah, and I was told that tanking in 2020 would ruin the culture! We tried to win with a team that wasn’t complete and didn’t have enough talent. Now we’ve got a team that’s quit yet again (they quit at the end in 2018 and 2019 too), but we aren’t like a typically bottom tier team that has loads of draft picks and tons of cap space. We traded those away and spent a ton on shitty FAs. So glad we didn’t tank and ruin our culture! 😂 

I shudder at the thought of Matt Rhule being given a third year.  This organization could be handicapped for years thanks to Matt's ineptitude.

• Pie 4

4 hours ago, rayzor said:

Seriously I'm tired of it. That's the culture we had before Cam and Luke.

Its a culture that needs to die now. 

This will happen only when we get rid of the coach that set the bar of expectation on any other thing than winning.

Winning over whining.

Honestly I’d be down for Greg HC, Cam QB, Luke option DC, Player, over this poo show we have at this point. Get a fugging stalwart OC/DC in and amp the GM position.

Follow the canes blueprint. It’s better than this garbage we have now. 

Edited by Harbingers

4 hours ago, Waldo said:

I was thinking the same thing. We don't have the cap to go wild. We can really go after Reddick but at a premium that's it for big money.

Well there are the crazy bad Hurney deals but he is gone right? Right???

I want to see this buying in Rhule is talking about.

And Reddick probably has a 4 year window to win a ring, he should go to a contender. Just because he played at temple doesn't mean he owes Rhule anything loyalty wise. If he had had a bad year Rhule would have thrown him under the bus already

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

And Reddick probably has a 4 year window to win a ring, he should go to a contender. Just because he played at temple doesn't mean he owes Rhule anything loyalty wise. If he had had a bad year Rhule would have thrown him under the bus already

I agree, I have no idea what will happen now. We probably will end up paying Jackson lol. Reddick is the one worth trying to keep for sure.

Edited by Waldo

11 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Tepper is so bad, we're gonna have a decade like the bengals did in the 1990s. He fuged up everything

I hope not. If that's the case it will be because we hired the wrong coaches and hung on to them for too long.

4 years max to get a Lombardi. If that's your goal, you have to keep the contracts to 4 years.

2 years to start winning. That's all. It shouldn't take more than 2 years to have a winning record. 

First year is the freebie. You asses needs and start to lay your foundation. 2nd year you have at least a winning record. 3rd year playoffs at a minimum and understand that the window for a championship is closing. 4th year it has to happen or it won't.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

60% of our roster should go to contenders.