• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Flores is an example of a coach who the players have NOT QUIT on

TheBigKat

The opposite of Rhule. In both of Rhule's seasons, we played our best football early in the season and then went downhill. At least last year we remained competitive for the most part. We're just getting our teeth kicked down our throat this year. How anyone could see any hint of progress this season is beyond me.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The opposite of Rhule. In both of Rhule's seasons, we played our best football early in the season and then went downhill. At least last year we rained competitive for the most part. We're just getting our teeth kicked down our throat this year. How anyone could see any hint of progress this season is beyond me.

i will agree with you on this...we have gotten considerably worse...not showing progression or improvement

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Cam went out of his way -- unsolicited -- to speak well of Rhule and say he wanted to play in CLT again next year & be part of the solution...

Cam's a professional, and a cynical person might suggest he's simply hedging his bets. I didn't see/hear it though so have no thought.

Edited by KSpan

12 minutes ago, KSpan said:
17 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Cam went out of his way -- unsolicited -- to speak well of Rhule and say he wanted to play in CLT again next year & be part of the solution...

Cam's a professional, and a cynical person might suggest he's simply hedging his bets. I didn't see/hear it though so have no thought.

6C82FEA5-6522-4943-840A-08C666EB2419.jpeg

• Poo 1

29 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Good on Cam for being professional about it, but despite what the fan boys think, Carolina is Cam’s only chance at a paycheck next year. What do you expect him to say?

29 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

6C82FEA5-6522-4943-840A-08C666EB2419.jpeg

4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

The truth. 

Nah - Cam could easily be blowing smoke here. I'm not saying he is as I have no idea, but if he does harbor any negative feelings Cam definitely understands that there is no upside for him to say anything other than these types of comments. He may also be grateful to Matt for the opportunity to come back while thinking he sucks on the football side or any combination thereof, but this could range anywhere from the truth to complete front. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The opposite of Rhule. In both of Rhule's seasons, we played our best football early in the season and then went downhill. At least last year we remained competitive for the most part. We're just getting our teeth kicked down our throat this year. How anyone could see any hint of progress this season is beyond me.

Iti's pretty obvious it took about 3 games for the whole league to completely figure out our playbooks/game management issues. That's not gonna go away with higher draft picks and the best FA's, etc. Rhule has shown zero reason why he should get multiple years to learn on the job with no guarantee he's actually ever going to be any good at basic in game management/adjustment. He's shown that his "culture" is one of excuses and scapegoating

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

Nah - Cam could easily be blowing smoke here. I'm not saying he is as I have no idea, but if he does harbor any negative feelings Cam definitely understands that there is no upside for him to say anything other than these types of comments. He may also be grateful to Matt for the opportunity to come back while thinking he sucks on the football side or any combination thereof, but this could range anywhere from the truth to complete front. 

A 747 "could" land on your house today...