• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper keeping Rhule to tank

Pazhoosier89

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Probably St. Louis, unless Portland gives him the better stadium deal.

2 cities more low on money making population then us?? Really?? And both don't and won't build a new stadium for him.  Where do you get this opinion??

11 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

1) Destroy the fan base

2) Eliminate any public goodwill 

3) Play the victim, ask for stadium funding

4) St, Louis Panthers

Don’t let wishful thinking cloud your judgment. The best thing everyone on this forum can do is choose a new NFL team, or abandon professional football altogether. 

He’s not building a HQ in Rock Hill and purchasing the Pipe and Foundry land to move the team. He’s just has absolutely no idea how to build a winning football team which is all anyone here cares about.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

2 cities more low on money making population then us?? Really?? And both don't and won't build a new stadium for him.  Where do you get this opinion??

What besides wishful thinking do you have to disprove it? Where do you get the idea he’s trying to win in Charlotte? 

2 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Tepper will get a new stadium. In Charlotte or in Rock Hill. Dont think for one sec South Carolina wouldnt love to pry the stadium across the border.

Not after 25-30 consecutive losses and no sponsor support. 

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I see no evidence that Tepper is planning on moving the franchise.

What I do see is an new, overconfident owner, that doesn't understand the local culture or the value of surrounding himself with knowledgeable NFL executives.

Zero chance he will move it after MLS team and building a new state of the art practice facility.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

What besides wishful thinking do you have to disprove it? Where do you get the idea he’s trying to win in Charlotte? 

Not after 25-30 consecutive losses and no sponsor support. 

You right.. He is waiting on that Zimbabwean market to open up.. So he can be the football team of African... If Somalia or Venezuela don't build a stadium 1st..

Lmao...

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Y’all are welcome to flame me, just like you did 13 months ago when I said Rhule needed to be fired because he’s a used-car salesman who can’t coach. Slowly but surely, you always arrive at the opinion I had long before. 

Ok Nostradamus.  What’s the winning lottery ticket next week?

Edited by Ja Rhule