• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Tepper keeping Rhule to tank

Pazhoosier89

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

Yes but relocating the team is his end goal, not a bust draft pick. 

And where would Tepper be relocating our team to? I am pissed at Tepper for keeping our moron coach next season but I don't see any evidence of him moving the franchise especially with all he is attempting to do and build. Tepper does however need to put on his angry man pants and go fire Rhule's ass this second though.

• Pie 2

Just now, Carolina Mike said:

I personally believe that’s the only reason he would keep Rhule around one more season. Before anyone says, “But what if Rhule gets the team to win some games?” Not going to happen… I’m thinking we don’t even win a game next season. 

The bigger reason and more likely reason is that he has no fuging clue what he is doing. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

And where would Tepper be relocating our team to? I am pissed at Tepper for keeping our moron coach next season but I don't see any evidence of him moving the franchise especially with all he is attempting to do and build. Tepper does however need to put on his angry man pants and go fire Rhule's ass this second though.

Probably St. Louis, unless Portland gives him the better stadium deal.

• Poo 2

3 minutes ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

That is the only logical reason I can see to keep him. Rhule/Darnold lead us to the #1 pick next year where Stroud and Young will be eligible. 

We won’t have a 1st round pick in 2023 if Rhule is retained. He will trade away our high 2023 picks in this draft to try and win now to save his ass. 

• Pie 1

Tepper is to football what Shinn was to basketball. He’ll never value winning and he’ll always chase the money.

Shinn even tried relocating his team out of New Orleans after only seven years, before the NBA wised up 15 years too late and took the franchise from him. They’re both owners who have no qualms with owning gypsy franchises. 

• Poo 1