• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AB speaks about incident

3 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

A Few Moments Later Spongebob, two hours later, one eternity later - YouTube

He's still a Buc and you will be talking about him again very soon.

November 18

“Antonio Brown appreciates the severity of the pandemic, which is why he got the vaccine and supports everyone for whom it is advisable to get the vaccine,” Sean Burstyn texted. “Coronavirus has hit close to home as it took him out of a game. He is healthy, vaccinated, and ready to win another Super Bowl.

“One of the worst parts of the pandemic has been a movement to cast doubt on our country’s vaccination programs with baseless, vindictive tabloid gossip.”

December 2

Brown suspended for fake vaccination card. 

Mr Reliable. Maybe he found Jesus in the last month. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

31 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Picture evidence of what? And what AB says isn’t changing what he did and how he did it. Stay in the locker room or leave the field but instead you run around and show your ass on the way out. How does a statement that took 4 days to come up with resemble facts in any way? 

And Rodgers and every other player that has taken painkiller to play and not one has ever put on a spectacle and quit mid game. But It’s cool for a guy who just came off suspension for a federal offense. I’m sure he would never lie or speak I’ll of his former team. 

Picture evidence of his ankle injury which led to this entire thing to begin with.  Aaron Rodgers and other people have also never been cut mid-game lol.  I don’t even know what you’re trying to say.  The situation with AB is unique.  He said he was hurt, couldn’t play, he says he has photographic evidence.  His coach cut him during the game after he allegedly was injected with pain meds and he couldn’t manage the pain while still playing to his standards.  I don’t know what’s hard to get about it.

Did he act professionally on the way out?  No.  But if what he says is true, he should be heard and we’ll see what the facts say.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PandaMan said:

Picture evidence of his ankle injury which led to this entire thing to begin with.  Aaron Rodgers and other people have also never been cut mid-game lol.  I don’t even know what you’re trying to say.  The situation with AB is unique.  He said he was hurt, couldn’t play, he says he has photographic evidence.  His coach cut him during the game after he allegedly was injected with pain meds and he couldn’t manage the pain while still playing to his standards.  I don’t know what’s hard to get about it.

Did he act professionally on the way out?  No.  But if what he says is true, he should be heard and we’ll see what the facts say.  

When was this evidence taken. After his tirade?before the basketball game? Before the game doesn’t matter because he went and played on it. Then did Jumping jacks afterward. But that means nothing because the same guy who lies all the time says he has proof. The only thing unique about ABs situation is that he’s the least credible player in the NFL. 

And Aaron Rodgers or any other player quit mid game. But it’s always someone else’s fault(until the next time) it had been a whole month since he lied and committed a federal offense. That’s unique as well. 

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Toomers said:

November 18

“Antonio Brown appreciates the severity of the pandemic, which is why he got the vaccine and supports everyone for whom it is advisable to get the vaccine,” Sean Burstyn texted. “Coronavirus has hit close to home as it took him out of a game. He is healthy, vaccinated, and ready to win another Super Bowl.

“One of the worst parts of the pandemic has been a movement to cast doubt on our country’s vaccination programs with baseless, vindictive tabloid gossip.”

December 2

Brown suspended for fake vaccination card. 

Mr Reliable. Maybe he found Jesus in the last month. 

Not sure what bringing up him lying about being vaccinated has to do with this current situation.

I honestly believe the Bucs knew the entire time Antonio Brown lied about being vaccinated and they helped cover that up due to his talent until the truth finally came out. 

Just looking back on Bruce Arians statements on what transpired on Sunday and Antonio Brown's statement today makes me believe Brown in this situation. Arians never would say why Brown wouldn't re-enter the game. He made it seem like he wouldn't go back in the game for no reason at all and just went psycho. The media didn't push back on Arians refusing to say exactly what happened and what was said between the two due to Brown's past.  Now sh*t is about to hit the fan.

If I'm proven wrong, so be it. We shall see. 

• Pie 2

It's all too crazy. There is way too much crap flying around this. Is it just AB being crazy AF? Is it the Bucs being scummy again? Could they have shot him up with enough painkillers for him to make that stellar exit? Can AB really be believed after pulling years under unstable behavior and actions?

I have no idea but it is the most exciting angle of our last game. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Not sure what bringing up him lying about being vaccinated has to do with this current situation.

I honestly believe the Bucs knew the entire time Antonio Brown lied about being vaccinated and they helped cover that up due to his talent until the truth finally came out. 

Just looking back on Bruce Arians statements on what transpired on Sunday and Antonio Brown's statement today makes me believe Brown in this situation. Arians never would say why Brown wouldn't re-enter the game. He made it seem like he wouldn't go back in the game for no reason at all and just went psycho. The media didn't push back on Arians refusing to say exactly what happened and what was said between the two due to Brown's past.  Now sh*t is about to hit the fan.

That's the weird part. BA said post game he's no longer a Buc yet he's still on the team which leads one to think there's more to this than just AB going off the deep end again. It may be just that, AB had a temper tantrum, and stormed off, but wouldn't you think, with roster space so valuable, that cutting AB and getting a guy in and up to speed especially headed into the playoffs would be of utmost importance. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

That's the weird part. BA said post game he's no longer a Buc yet he's still on the team which leads one to think there's more to this than just AB going off the deep end again. It may be just that, AB had a temper tantrum, and stormed off, but wouldn't you think, with roster space so valuable, that cutting AB and getting a guy in and up to speed especially headed into the playoffs would be of utmost importance. 

jada pinkett smith that part GIF by Red Table Talk

7 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

Well, considering you are basing your entire opinion on what a proven liar with a pattern of this behavior is stating, it seems fairly obvious why bring his history of lying in these situations. But that’s just me. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Toomers said:

Well, considering you are basing your entire opinion on what a proven liar with a pattern of this behavior is stating, it seems fairly obvious why bring his history of lying in these situations. But that’s just me. 

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this situation.

Just because Antonio Brown has lied in the past, doesn't mean he's lying now. 

9 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

He can’t sign with another team just being inactive. Not to mention legal issues with possible mental health. And he won’t see a team doctor to get this “injury” that allows him to run and jump checked out. 

Edited by Toomers

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this situation.

Just because Antonio Brown has lied in the past, doesn't mean he's lying now. 

Especially if you really WANT to believe him. I judge a man by his actions, not a lifetime of excuses. 

• Beer 2