• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good bye Cam

21 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I pray he does 

I’ve been very blessed to meet him and spend time around him 

I wish him every great thing life offers 

ill say this only  once.   He is a thousand times the human  being Tom Brady could ever hope to be 

Met him out here in ATL, and the mother of my child grew up with him in Riverdale/College Park, GA. He’s a good dude. Signs all over South Fulton, letting it be known he’s appreciated.

Hes got multiple businesses out here. He set up his family and friends with businesses as well. He’s going to be fine. I hope, if this is it, he finds peace and can finally settle into who he really is. He brought some of that to Charlotte. He can retire, and know he did some good with the fame he had. A big kid on the football field. I’m going to miss him. I hope the panthers get another like him, and do the next guy a bit better

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

they brought him one time to hand the ball off and then made him watch from the sideline as Sam darnold was emasculated every time he was given the opportunity to run, all because Matt rhule was desperate to prove the darnold trade was actually a Really Smart Play

gonna enjoy hearing about how terrible things are going for rhule next season

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

I mean I really am not sold on him being done...why wouldn't he be back next year?

Why would he want to come back to this mess? 

Anyway,  thanks for the wonderful memories Cam. You are truly QB1 and am thankful that the Panthers drafted you and that you made watching football fun.

I loved the way you played and the energy you brought to this team and the fans.  I loved the fact you brought out the best in others around you. I loved the way you weren't afraid to be yourself off the field. Although I don't understand your fashion statements but that's okay because I don't have to.

So if this is the end I want to thank you for the honor of getting to watch you play for the Panthers and the joy you brought to my heart personally.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

If no one else picks him up and he wants to play/get a pay check. He could still pull in millions which is always a good thing. And if he is the backup which he probably would be then that's a good backup to have and then also redzone/short yardage...there is a package for him at minimum but ofc that's talking about having a bare minimum coach 

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Anyway,  thanks for the wonderful memories Cam. You are truly QB1 and am thankful that the Panthers drafted you and that you made watching football fun.

I loved the way you played and the energy you brought to this team and the fans.  I loved the fact you brought out the best in others around you. I loved the way you weren't afraid to be yourself off the field. Although I don't understand your fashion statements but that's okay because I don't have to.

So if this is the end I want to thank you for the honor of getting to watch you play for the Panthers and the joy you brought to my heart personally.

A fellow Aggie. I remember you said that on here, and I never forgot it. Hope you and yours are well. 

Panthers gotta get it right one of these days.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Fox007 said:

If no one else picks him up and he wants to play/get a pay check. He could still pull in millions which is always a good thing. And if he is the backup which he probably would be then that's a good backup to have and then also redzone/short yardage...there is a package for him at minimum but ofc that's talking about having a bare minimum coach 

He doesn't want to be a gimmick QB at this point of his career.  I love Cam but I don't want that to be how he goes out. No, let him try to start somewhere else if that is what he wants. 

2 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

A fellow Aggie. I remember you said that on here, and I never forgot it. Hope you and yours are well. 

Panthers gotta get it right one of these days.

Aggie Pride!  Class of 97.

Thanks my friend.  Hope you and yours are well also.

I hope they figure this out soon.

• Beer 1

48 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Hes got multiple businesses out here.

You know a lot of businesses actually lose money...

49 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

He set up his family and friends with businesses as well.

That's an absolute recipe for disaster! 

Exhibit-1 for what not to do as a professional athlete...

..."family and friends" are the #1 reason so many NFL and NBA players end up broke. 

2 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

You know a lot of businesses actually lose money...

That's an absolute recipe for disaster! 

Exhibit-1 for what not to do as a professional athlete...

..."family and friends" are the #1 reason so many NFL and NBA players end up broke. 

Man, you just wanna sh*t on the man. Just man up and say that. Just say you don’t like him. That first response of yours is nothing but some crab in the barrel, hating sh*t.

I gave you what you wanted and responded, but this will be the last. This is a thread to celebrate one of the best panthers ever!

Hi Cam, see you back here where you belong next season.

Your realness among the cowards and frauds reminded everyone what a real professional is and this team would be absolutely stupid not to retain you with no starting QB (Sam is a backup at best).

Everyone would rather watch you continue to set records. 

• Beer 1