• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule set to appear on WFNZ Thursday morning

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

You are insane there are tons of people on here that wanted Slater at 8.  Not fields not horn.....slater

The big debate I remember was Fields vs Slater. Two critical positions with us picking in the top 10. I wanted Fields, and still think it was a better choice than Horn. Slater would have obviously been better as well…

• Beer 2

20 hours ago, ellis said:

What are you doing?

Still harping on that conversation we had last night? You’re still doing that? Jesus Christ.

Apparently, this owner turned his coach into Phil Swift today, and allowed him to parade around and sell his goods and brand, to my surprise, without any type of parameters. Congratulations, you nailed it. If you don’t mind, quit mentioning me on your posts. It’s just annoying, and it would be great if you would not do that.

I probably need to go to sleep, because in six hours, I’m on that very station y’all are talking about. 7:20 AM, live with Mac and bone.
Tune in, sizzle! And take notes, because I need your feedback on how bad it was. Just like the air I breathe. 

Just learnin’ about Cuba, and having some food…

Had to look up Phil Swift, good one 🙌

Missed your interview but will listen to the rewind and give you some feedback 😉

Edited by SizzleBuzz

9 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

The big debate I remember was Fields vs Slater. Two critical positions with us picking in the top 10. I wanted Fields, and still think it was a better choice than Horn. Slater would have obviously been better as well…

Rhules comment on Sam being in the same class as Fields and Mac Jones is irrelevant because They're on rookie deals and Sam cost 3 draft picks and $18m to possibly warm the bench next year. At this point he doesn't deserve another QB to ruin either way. I wanted Fields but in this specific scenario I would say Slater would have been the safer pick, but then again he probably would have rode the bench all year just like BC did. Screwed no matter what with Rhule calling the shots

• Pie 1