• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Games

Catsfan69

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If anything, Cincy's OL is actually even worse than ours.

Nah..not quite. But you’re not wrong, they’re very very close. Quite impressive they have gone this far. 

They pretty much mirror what the Panthers would be with a elite QB and better coaching. They won’t go all the way imo, but are only a couple oline pieces and experience from easily being SB contenders, not just playoffs.

The titans on the other hand need to figure it out now. Their oline was built for Henry. If they miss out this year I don’t think they’ll make it back.

Edited by onmyown

Yes, our OL sucks but the Bengals are showing that if you have a QB and NFL caliber play calling you can still somewhat overcome it. If they do what they should do and focus heavily on the OL this off-season they're gonna be a real problem next year. I do think their OL will ultimately be their Achilles heel this year.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yes, our OL sucks but the Bengals are showing that if you have a QB and NFL caliber play calling you can still somewhat overcome it. If they do what they should do and focus heavily on the OL this off-season they're gonna be a real problem next year. I do think their OL will ultimately be their Achilles heel this year.

everyone thinks we need to build this vaunted impenetrable line where the qb has 5 seconds to throw...that aint happining... nor realistic...

• Pie 1