• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Game

Catsfan69

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean he has been perfect… Again I don’t want us drafting him, but let’s be honest you weren’t going to give any of them credit today because you have been against this class from the beginning. Then again you said we could go safety at 6…

You'd have to see the passes. Highlights for his receivers bailing him out. Not him.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean he has been perfect… Again I don’t want us drafting him, but let’s be honest you weren’t going to give any of them credit today because you have been against this class from the beginning. Then again you said we could go safety at 6…

This class is grade A garbage and Cam is better than any of them

The senior bowl is not the place where you should be looking at a guy to spend a 1st on. 

The senior bowls sucks, most of the time these are the guys that were not good enough to declare for the draft early except for a few rare cases. 

These are guys that should be going in the late 2nd or after. 

• Poo 1

Just now, CPantherKing said:

You'd have to see the passes. Highlights for his receivers bailing him out. Not him.

I’m watching the game. Pickett has been fine, Howell is getting sacked like his UNC OL is still blocking for him. Willis showed his speed/elusiveness will translate well. Pickett missed 0 passes and got a TD. (That’s considered good)

40 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

I can't watch the game at the moment, but I'm following social media, this thread, and a Lion's thread.

In the Lion's thread they're talking about taking Malik with the second pick. I'm wondering what's the difference in our fanbases that we're seeing the game so differently. Social media is also somewhat hyped on Malik, but I just keep seeing the same two highlight plays.

Dude can’t read coverage and I swear to god their head coach is drunk 

• Pie 1