• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently Rivera is serious

Mr. Scot

16 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

I really miss Rivera right now 

He is better in every aspect than Rhule, but his time here was done. I wish Tepper would hire someone competent to run football operations and let him run it. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, Ornias said:

He is better in every aspect than Rhule, but his time here was done. I wish Tepper would hire someone competent to run football operations and let him run it. 

Yea I agree with this. It was time for Rivera to go, but hiring Rhule was a massive mistake. 

Can't fault Rivera for shooting his shot! Every player has a price - even the best. 

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

There's a part of me that's always going to wonder how things would have played out if Tepper had done the right thing and fired Marty first.

I've been thinking of this and imagine Rivera with a competent GM, he never really had one here. The closest was Gettleman and that's a stretch but he still basically won with him as the GM. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

I've been thinking of this and imagine Rivera with a competent GM, he never really had one here. The closest was Gettleman and that's a stretch but he still basically won with him as the GM. 

yea...till that 3 CB's in a row draft....

• Beer 1