• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Putting this in the Universe... I would take Jordan Love over any QB in this draft..

WOW!!

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

We might as well just look up threads from last year if we're gonna pull the Tannehill card.  😂

Again Darnold had 3 years of proof which most of us said.. Love has 2 games of playing time.. How is that the same??

1 minute ago, Zod said:

They gave up on Favre for Rodgers. They have done this before. If they saw Love as a winning QB then Rodgers would be going bye bye. 

Pretty much everyone thought that was the plan when he was drafted.

After getting a look at him, the Packers said "eeehhh, maybe not".

• Pie 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty much everyone thought that was the plan when he was drafted.

After getting a look at him, the Packers said "eeehhh, maybe not".

Pretty much. They are the ones that see him in practice every day. From their actions, he ain't it. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Zod said:

They gave up on Favre for Rodgers. They have done this before. If they saw Love as a winning QB then Rodgers would be going bye bye. 

After Farve put them thru atleast 3 years of I'm retiring drama.. And wasn't coming off of back to back Mvp performances.. Rodgers wasn't going to retire and at the end all this was is a more money and commitment play.. Not the same situation..

Edited by WOW!!

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I have 0 games played.  You wanna trade for me?

Do you have any college film or was ever thought of as a 1st round talent in anything??

Let's be real you could be had for a hot dog bun..

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

The Packers didn't give an aging Rodgers the highest cap hits of all time because Love was showing promise. That deal they gave Rodgers screams that Love is hopeless.

He wasn't showing promise in 2 years behind one of the most selfish QB mentors ever who didn't want him there and probably treated him that way.. Which is a unfounded narrative but lets not act like the guy has proven anything in 2 starts..