• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Putting this in the Universe... I would take Jordan Love over any QB in this draft..

WOW!!

If this is an option, I'd wait til draft day. GB just resigned Rodgers and they are gonna NEED some impact players to help push this team since they don't have cap space. IF they want to trade up to get like a difference maker at WR or DE (since a few of those spots are gonna be open), I'd do Love, a couple of 1sts, and their 2nd and 3rd this year. 

He sat for a 1.5 years, 1 of which was as 3rd strong behind a UDFA. And when he finally played, looked jumpy and nervous. Had issues calling plays w Davante and was bailed out multiple times. 

I’d rather gamble on a potential bust than just grab another one. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Because the Sam Darnold trade worked out so well.  Let's not pay for other teams' failed draft choices.

Again let's be a little bit fair here he has only started 2 or 3 games in his career and wasn't giving the chance that Darnold got.. We don't truly know what he is or his talent level..

Just now, WOW!! said:

Again let's be a little bit fair here he has only started 2 or 3 games in his career and wasn't giving the chance that Darnold got.. We don't truly know what he is or his talent level..

We know because Green Bay knows.  He would already be their starter if he was working out for them.  They know he's not it, and they paid Aaron Rodgers 30 billion dollars.

• Beer 1