• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person talks QB options...

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

WFT offered 3 1st's for Wilson so I totally believe it. They'll also have the leverage of Heinickie on a $3M deal next year for a bridge, who we could have kept and is better than Darnold. Heinickie and Kyle Allen both were at least more fun to watch and were basically free

Washington being interested? Valid.

It being "down to a two horse race" between us and them? No.

• Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Washington being interested? Valid.

It being "down to a two horse race" between us and them? No.

Depending on this court date on Friday I'm sure the Steelers, 9er's, Seahawks, etc are in the race. Seahawks roster isn't great but probably still preferable to our poo show for Watson, and now they have the capital to make the deal

Depending on this court date on Friday I'm sure the Steelers, 9er's, Seahawks, etc are in the race. Seahawks roster isn't great but probably still preferable to our poo show for Watson, and now they have the capital to make the deal

The outcome of the Grand Jury hearing could be the difference between lots of interest and zero interest.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Seattle has the writing on the wall of going full reset. No need to burden their cap with Deshaun when they can be in the Stroud/Young driver seat. Especially with the Bobby Wagner release.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Seattle has the writing on the wall of going full reset. No need to burden their cap with Deshaun when they can be in the Stroud/Young driver seat. Especially with the Bobby Wagner release.

Unless Carroll wants one last hurrah...

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

At least they put themselves in the position of being flexible to go either direction. They can tank next year and hope they land a cheap QB and a couple other starters, or they can afford Watson and go crazy in 2023 FA after feeling out next year. They really aren't tied up in shitty contracts like us

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

I’ll say this too…the fact they let Bobby go shows it’s a self reflection “hey we aren’t going anywhere anytime soon so thank you for everything go choose your team”

Yeah so total reset and DK just stuck there with his pacifier lol, now with the 9th pick in a weird draft it seams like a strange time but maybe they wanna tank for a year

• Pie 1