• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is bad to feel this way...

WOW!!

Everyone seems to hate him so bad but he really doesn't bother me. More or less there's a lot of jealousy there and it's okay to admit it. While many of his haters work their poo jobs and struggle like hell to make ends meet this dude bangs a world famous rich model in his mansion and QB's an NFL team pretty damn well then wakes up and does it all over again. Lots to hate but life it too short to spend it in such anger because all Tom Brady does is win in life. I think he is a bit of a douche nugget myself but I don't get all bent out of shape about him winning in life everyday

• Beer 1

As much as Brady as annoyed me throughout his career,  I've developed a soft spot for him.  It reminds me of how much I used to despise MJ in the NBA because he would just always hit the game winners, and he would torture the Hornets and also the Knicks. (was a Knicks fan as a little kid.)

Now though he is the undisputed goat, and I feel bad for this generation never seeing Jordan play in his prime. 

I think this is the same way I'll feel about Brady. 

Also he is a classy individual, and we shared a mutual friend who passed away recently and Brady was incredibly classy when the tragedy happened.