• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wills from Liberty

Impeccable moral character...elite arm talent and overall physical skills...tons of intellectual 🐎🐎🐎-power...

...what's not to like?

Looks to have all the upside of Mr. Whip-It-Out and none if the downside/character-issues...

...sign ip Saint Malik and slam the🚪on ol' W.I.O. 👊

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Impeccable moral character...elite arm talent and overall physical skills...tons of intellectual 🐎🐎🐎-power...

...what's not to like?

Looks to have all the upside of Mr. Whip-It-Out and none if the downside/character-issues...

...sign ip Saint Malik and slam the🚪on ol' W.I.O. 👊

Damn it I agree with Sizzle.....  I need to rethink my life choices right now.

• Pie 1

Simply don't think he's good enough to overcome being drafted here, despite that fantastic arm. Everyone knows QBs need an ecosystem to thrive, cough Josh Allen Pat Mahomes Lamar Jackson cough, a project like him coming here to be the savior when the infrastructure blows is a bad idea all around

4 hours ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

He's a guy that should sit for a year, and if he does will flourish I believe. If not, and he gets in early his head could be completely screwed. Sadly, he would have to start here for us. 

Yeah, he is a nightmare pick for us. The only guy I could see maybe doing okay in our circumstances is baby hands.

But I wouldn't want to spend a 6th on him.

He's a riskier proposition than Trey Lance. And Lance didn't start last year and played sparingly. So no, I don't want to draft this guy, despite liking him as a prospect. He'd be set up to fail in this poorly managed rebuild we're experiencing here. This franchise needs to suck it up and take its lumps bc right now they're embarrassing themselves. 

Again, we pick Willis he will be a backup next year because we'd be picking a QB next year. He isn't ready to play and if he does he's no better than PJ Walker for his rookie year, meaning we will be 1-16 or 2-15 and have the #1 overall pick.

3rd round maybe. 1st round no. Take the lineman, we need any of the top 6 lineman (offensive or defensive)

Edited by amcoolio