• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

have you accepted that sam darnold is the week 1 starter yet?

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Correction 4th round.

This year second round. Every other year he'd be a 4th round guy. I just really don't like any of them and would rather we use our first round on OL. I don't expect much from 4th rounders and beyond. 

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

This year second round. Every other year he'd be a 4th round guy. I just really don't like any of them and would rather we use our first round on OL. I don't expect much from 4th rounders and beyond. 

I've been saying it forever.

Roll with Sam the way we should have rolled with Grier. 

Either he kicks ass or we get the 1st pick. No more middle of the road.

2 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I've been saying it forever.

Roll with Sam the way we should have rolled with Grier. 

Either he kicks ass or we get the 1st pick. No more middle of the road.

Sam sucks, but he's the penance that this franchise must pay for our (well, Rhule's) mistakes and errors of judgement.

I don't want us to intentionally tank. I don't want us to lose. I just think that it's going to happen naturally. My eyes are on 2023 when we've hopefully moved on from Rhule, but have shored up the OL and can score us a true franchise QB.

• Pie 2

I'm not so sure he will be here. Cam's probably out even if they want him to come back. So it's PJ and  Sam, but that's only if they can't manage to sign some else. So they are going to be signing more than one qb is suppose.  Hell I don't know but it's hilarious to watch Tepper eat a bag of dicks.