• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malik Willis Pro Day

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

You don’t miss out on talent because your staff sucks. Coaching staff can be replaced, talent is talent. Just like the bears and Justin fields.

He is talented and I would like him to be a Panther, but he is still pretty raw.  If Mac Jones went to JAX and Lawrence went to NE they would have very different seasons/careers.  I still think Willis would be good hear, but the Steelers would really get the best out of him IMO.  This could all change depending on our coaching situation next year. Also I hope the Bears don't ruin Fields as I was pretty high on him last year...

1 minute ago, amcoolio said:

400 times out of 400 do I trade back to 20 with the Steelers, pickup a 1st next year and 3rd this year, and take Corral over just drafting Willis

We could probably get 20, their 2nd, and first next year.  Grab another OL with their 2nd round pick to go with Corral and have two firsts waiting next year.

6 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

Pittsburgh might suck next year with that division, I am trying hard to get their #1 pick next year, it could be top 10.

Based on their history I highly doubt they have a top 10 pick.  Tomlin is too good of a coach and their roster is really really good as well.  Its probably going to be in the teens

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, bythenbrs said:

Yeah, I'm one of the older rats in the Huddle barn... but I can still take some of the young bucks on the tennis or basketball court on a good day.  The recovery days are now 3X what they used to be, though.  [sigh]

I know--used to be when I would gash my head on the rim, it would take a week to heal--now it takes a month.  Damn this getting old!

He can challenge every area of the field with his arm and stretch a defense horizontally with his legs. Guys like that are going to make plays.

wouldn’t be surprised if he went to a better organization like Pittsburgh and the posters here fondled themselves while the panthers are dominating TOP on their way to the 12th pick in the draft next season

• Pie 1