• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Top 3 QB's.

Yall are sleeping on Matt Corral! He's about to turn some heads tomorrow + you will have Used Car Salesman of the Year Lane MFin Kiffen whispering sweet poison into our doofus coaches ear. 

Corral jumps up the leader boards if he shines out tomorrow. The kid has guts, brains, and some zip on a good long ball. Pizza is calling it here and now (source: long time Ole Miss/Panthers fan Pizza....from Wesley Walls to the mighty Tae Biddle. Dear God I would buy this jersey so fast while the rest of you sell your PSLs. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

30 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Willis is by far the most talented of the bunch. You take him and pray you luck into Patrick Mahomes. 

Corral is pretty close athletically and definitely is more seasoned against much better defenses.  Nobody knows who we actually like at this point.  

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Corral is pretty close athletically and definitely is more seasoned against much better defenses.  Nobody knows who we actually like at this point.  

I for some reason thought he was more injury prone, but I guess the only major thing was trying to play through an ankle sprain. Will be interesting to see the media narrative shift after his pro day tmrw. 

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

How do they not have a particular order? Or is it Fitt/Rhule/McAdoo each liking a different one?

even if they did have a favorite why in the world would they tell everyone?

I know fans get excited and want to know what is going to happen before it does, but honestly, they shouldn't let the world know.

3 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

Yall are sleeping on Matt Corral! He's about to turn some heads tomorrow + you will have Used Car Salesman of the Year Lane MFin Kiffen whispering sweet poison into our doofus coaches ear. 

Corral jumps up the leader boards if he shines out tomorrow. The kid has guts, brains, and some zip on a good long ball. Pizza is calling it here and now (source: long time Ole Miss/Panthers fan Pizza....from Wesley Walls to the mighty Tae Biddle. Dear God I would buy this jersey so fast while the rest of you sell your PSLs. 

My top 5 QBs go:

Howell

Corral

Willis

Pickett

Ridder

I honestly think only the top 3 have legit starter potential and Willis is boom or bust.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I for some reason thought he was more injury prone, but I guess the only major thing was trying to play through an ankle sprain. Will be interesting to see the media narrative shift after his pro day tmrw. 

If he is dialed in and will work to be really good he is as good as anyone in the draft.  I have read there are concerns with maturity with him but haven’t seen anything personally that points that way.  It appears McAdoo has an eye for QBs…lets hope that is true and Tepper doesn’t demand someone else.

Edited by Shocker
  • Beer 1