• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumors of What Panthers Offered for Jimmy G

Biggdaddi1022

Panthers offered Darnold and a 4th for Jimmy and a 5th …. Sf turned it down saying that even thought that would get some cap relief they feel Jimmy value is more in line with 2nd. The Panthers were not willing to add any future picks in the deal….

And also the browns were the team that offered the 2nds for Jimmy G initially when Watson turned them down….with the understanding that the 49ers would take Baker also since it was clear he wanted out. And the 49ers decided not accept the trade because the Browns with not pay any of Bakers contract.  The deal was truly dead once Watson came back around picked the browns.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I saw him badgering Sheena as well for some nonsense. Not sure what his problem is. She seems pretty awesome to me. And her info(she was on the cam newton return before anyone) seems pretty accurate. I don't get the attack on media for things not being 100% accurate. Situations evolve, money players teams can change their minds.

Edited by micnificent28
  • Pie 2

I dont get the vitriol some of you have for people that cover the team. The fact that there are people that cover who are willing to engage with fans and pass along things they hear should warrant no animosity. Its better than sitting in the complete dark and not hearing anything till draft and the season. If anything it passes the time, and none of them actually guarantee something is gonna happen and only claim its speculation. If you are getting that worked up over it that much then its on you and you need help. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

53 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Dude you're a stalker.. You need to take a break or get some help.. You keep coming after the women reporters to much.. While you didn't say poo to Ben Albright for being wrong about Watson going to Cleveland...

Hmmmmmmmm..

Lol she came out and said Watson was going to Falcons. STFU

17 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I saw him badgering Sheena as well for some nonsense. Not sure what his problem is. She seems pretty awesome to me. And her info(she was on the cam newton return before anyone) seems pretty accurate. I don't get the attack on media for things not being 100% accurate. Situations evolve, money players teams can change their minds.

I’m not the only one saying she is wrong bud

1 hour ago, Biggdaddi1022 said:

Panthers offered Darnold and a 4th for Jimmy and a 5th …. Sf turned it down saying that even thought that would get some cap relief they feel Jimmy value is more in line with 2nd. The Panthers were not willing to add any future picks in the deal….

And also the browns were the team that offered the 2nds for Jimmy G initially when Watson turned them down….with the understanding that the 49ers would take Baker also since it was clear he wanted out. And the 49ers decided not accept the trade because the Browns with not pay any of Bakers contract.  The deal was truly dead once Watson came back around picked the browns.

Good stuff. I can see this trade being proposed once again closer to draft time. It makes too much sense not to happen, 9ers like Darnold and were interested in acquiring him last offseason 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I’m not the only one saying she is wrong bud

What's wrong with being wrong? If I'm a weather man and I tell you it's going to snow and it doesn't you going to attack me for it? Things change factors change situations change. So while on Tuesday the best offer might have been the falcons.. Thursday the browns call again with a better offer..you going to hold me to Tuesday?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Pakmeng said:

Member of the media some Huddlers seem to stalk.

you mean someone who puts out panther "news" so panther fans follow her, but instead of getting news they get rumors and "inside information" thats really just a bunch of ego inflation? 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Biggdaddi1022 said:

I’m not one of these posters whose gunna call u a troll or say ur full of crap. But just curious where ya heard this. And thanks for sharing. 

Just now, Pakmeng said:

Were you one of the stalkers? I wouldn't expect that.

honestly all of these tards on twitter are ego inflated fart baloons. 

all these people who think they are just so "dope" cause they got "connections" and they have their 24 hours of fame propagating false information

male, female dont matter