• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shi Smith arrested

ncfan

44 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

Well said. I’m all for second chances.  I’m a fifty year old guy but I was in my 20s once.  I did a lot of stupid poo when I was young and never got caught.  

I did tons of stupid poo without getting caught and basically did nothing and ended up in prison. Sometimes it just is what it is.

Edited by kungfoodude

16 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I did tons of stupid poo without getting caught and basically did nothing and ended up in prison. Sometimes it just is what it is.

Yea its like most of the posters here bypassed their 8-27 years and woke up as 28 year old angels. 

I member one of my lucky deals. At a high class wild party. Im with my gf and its towards to end of the relationship. Im having a good time, in fact enjoying myself. The gf, is not having any of it and unimpressed with the surrounding. In walk some performers, fire tossers, jugglers, exotic animals on hot women....... gf- "WTF is that?!?! SO......why......(over and over)" High ceiling mansion and they put on one hell of display. (even had a midget running around tapping people on and side, then run off, too funny for the hour+). Well gf could not NOT be the center of attention, so soon after they left.....she jumps up on the huge dinner room table and starts dancing........You name it or think it. That ordeal flames out(i did pick up over a couple hundred bucks...) Somehow she gos back to "Im not having fun, lame etc....)mode. "I want to go home, take me home..." Never one to fight and she knew that....now Im about 1.5 bottles of jack into this. Ask my host friend to borrow one of cars,  to drive Ms. "I gotz to be the center of attention" to her home(about 25 miles away). Tosses me the keys to his suped-up supra and out the door we sent....o btw I took another sealed bottle of jack with me..... Turn on the music, LOUD and start down the highway slippin while driving. She finally stops long enough for me to enjoy the tunes..... Im flying now cannt even tell Im going 130ish..smilin too..... Well if you never go that fast, you dont understand how fast you pass things. I past a cop and freaked out, i should have kept going, but I slowed down to a respectable 75ish. Again you can image the noise coming for passager side as I also tuned down the tunes..... Nothing happened and the cop even passed me back......compete shock, ghost face.......Dropped off the problem and went straight to my home and thanked the lucky starts along the way.....Phones calls and next morning nosey neighbors end this story. 

Edited by Basbear