• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers have first round grades on 3 QBs.

Zod

“Those in the Panthers organization view Malik Willis, Kenny Pickett and Matt Corral as the top quarterbacks in this draft class, worthy of first-round picks" 

From the observer. 

Expect a trade back and a selection of one of these guys.

• Pie 6

12 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

All 3 are going in the top 10

I have seen a mock that had 3 going top 6 (Reuter/CBS, I Think)

I will say it here first (even though I am sure others have said it) Corral might be the best of the lot---but my money would go on Willis.  However, I think the Panthers would take Pickett all things considered equal.

I look for Seattle to trade with the Giants (9 to 5) for Willis or Pickett--we want these three QBs to survive Detroit and Houstion (2, 3) and they should, I am guessing.  Out of random thoughts--bye.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Zod said:

I think a guy like Corral might do well in the offense that Rhule wants. Run focused and play action passes. If we can do that while also picking up a 2nd and third rounder to beef up the OL I would be happy.

Getting 16 and 19 from philly would be nice. cross/penning then corral/pickett. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Chad_Cota said:

If Willis goes top 5, Please please take a LT at 6. 

I see that, but how do you sell year three (since Rhule arrived--year six since we last won) with the slogan, "Wait til next year!"  I think we are doing all we can to win now, and I think they cannot go with Sam--or any veteran they might bring in.