• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Garoppolo could be flat out cut.

hepcat

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Everyone saying “not interested” must be down with seeing Sam Darnold lose double digit games again, or overdraft a Teddy Bridgewater clone because the coach recruited him out of high school.

Yea we don’t want to sign a guy who has played in the Super Bowl and was in the NFC Championship last year. Nah. Let’s not even consider it. Even if he was a reasonable contract and not giving up any assets to do it. Wow what a horrible idea that would be. I’d much rather have Sam Darnold!!!! Because I like rooting for losers.

Why are you this emotional over Jimmy fuging Garoppolo lol. We don't have a stacked roster nor do we have Kyle Shanahan. Draft a QB if need be.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Everyone saying “not interested” must be down with seeing Sam Darnold lose double digit games again, or overdraft a Teddy Bridgewater clone because the coach recruited him out of high school.

Yea we don’t want to sign a guy who has played in the Super Bowl and was in the NFC Championship last year. Nah. Let’s not even consider it. Even if he was a reasonable contract and not giving up any assets to do it. Wow what a horrible idea that would be. I’d much rather have Sam Darnold!!!! Because I like rooting for losers.

I’m with u if it came down to Jimmy G or Darnold, sign me up for Jimmy G. Don’t have to give up a pick and can fill holes in draft. Go qb next year!

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Why are you this emotional over Jimmy fuging Garoppolo lol. We don't have a stacked roster nor do we have Kyle Shanahan. Draft a QB if need be.

Yeah because you know these qbs in the draft are going to be any good. Nobody knows, I’m not drafting a qb just to draft one. Im also not throwing Darnold’s sorry ass out there to start

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah because you know these qbs in the draft are going to be any good. Nobody knows

Well yeah it goes both ways. Just bc the huddle geniuses that absolutely hated Justin Herbert btw think every QB in this draft is a bust from day 1 doesn't mean they will be.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah because you know these qbs in the draft are going to be any good. Nobody knows, I’m not drafting a qb just to draft one. Im also not throwing Darnold’s sorry ass out there to start

Why not? Don't you want a new coach? Would you rather Jimmy G guides us to a 7-8 win season and then we get to keep Rhule again because "progress?"

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1