• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Howell's Pro Day

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Lol can't believe ppl are still doing this

He looked like the best overall player in the whole draft one game, next game UDFA. I hate those types with a passion. If the new staff can solve that, watch out NFL I was driving the Trey lance starship. Plus didnt fields have the worse 1st game in NFL history, something like 46(or was it 14 yards?) yards and like 2 ints? Found his barrings on route to a couple good ones and then a couple Sam Darnold ones. He'd be the clear #1 in this class, one team would trade the world for his rights. 

Edited by Basbear

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

People who say this have zero clue about my track record of opinions on UNC prospects, they just triggered.

nah im just calling out homerism

pickett won the ACC with much less talented players. Ill give it to UNC..  they attract a lot of good recruits. 

he underwhelmed. If hes such a great QB he should have elevated his team. 

not saying we should get pickett either

but howell is a small, long releasing QB thats going to get ate up in the NFL.  he also doesnt have that elevating it factor

im sorry but only UNC fans think hes the best in the draft. Everyone else has him at 4 or 5

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

pickett won the ACC with much less talented players. Ill give it to UNC..  they attract a lot of good recruits. 

but howell is a small, long releasing QB thats going to get ate up in the NFL.  he also doesnt have that elevating it factor

im sorry but only UNC fans think hes the best in the draft. Everyone else has him at 4 or 5

So you're not aware of my history you just arrived at the opinion you wanted to arrive at. Quality.

2 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

On the whole you are not wrong but this qb draft class is so crappy I think the margins between the first qb and the 5th rating qb is a ***** hair. 

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

So you're not aware of my history you just arrived at the opinion you wanted to arrive at. Quality.

i dont need to know your history

i see a UNC fan saying howell is the best when everyone has him at 4 or 5.  and i mean everyone 

im sorry but add those things together and that = a Homer! 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Best QB in the draft. People are overthinking this.

Don't think I buy that.

But I liked Howell a lot last year, and I agree that perhaps he didn't necessarily get significantly worse so much as maybe he was on a worse team.

So if, for example, we traded down and wound up with Trevor Penning and Sam Howell, I'd be willing to at least give that the benefit of a doubt.

Not my ideal scenario, but hey... 😕

• Pie 1

21 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m an Auburn fan (went there) and live in Knoxville. I could care less about UNC Football and I can see this guy is flying under the radar. 

I have no rooting interest involved for any QB this year.

I don't have a while lot of general interest either, but ya know...