• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke / UNC game thread

Zod

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

And my question isn’t trying to be rude, I drive through quite often and it doesn’t look like much. Just curious as to what the is to actually do?

Do you have any clue have fuging stupid you sound right now?   You drive through on i40 so you have the city figured out do ya?  Godalmighty

• Beer 1
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

What does Greensboro have?

2 great universities, as well as numerous other colleges and universities.

Home of the Honda Jet engine and manufacturer. 

Neck and neck with producing engineers in the US with Raleigh.

Many other corporations.

Yall say things on feelings, rather than fact.

Greensboro is growing, and there are multiple reports that point to good signs.

Just a few years ago, Greensboro was just on multiple lists for city growth.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

And my question isn’t trying to be rude, I drive through quite often and it doesn’t look like much. Just curious as to what the is to actually do?

I’m from the triad; from Winston or Kernersville, but went to school in Greensboro and I’m still there multiple times out the year.

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Do you have any clue have fuging stupid you sound right now?   You drive through on i40 so you have the city figured out do ya?  Godalmighty

That’s most of these dudes, lol. They drive through or see a bad report on the news, and they form their opinions off that then spread said opinion 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’m only saying this so you can be somewhat self-aware, if that’s something that matters….I don’t care one way or the other what your opinion is on anything….

but to tie this into a Panthers theme, your arguments in this thread are exactly that of lazy ass folks who say Cam Newton “only had one good year” and “was an awful passer” before rattling off stat after stat to prove their point, when it’s obvious they never actually watched any games Cam played and only went off highlights/lowlights from the national media. Kinda ironic how cam is in your username. 

Edited by Cary Kollins