• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's ............... the Commanders !

Paa Langfart

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Cause this time he took their money.

Which can be resolved by a bill and some interest and a hand slap fee.

Yall act like billionaires don't know how the 31 other billionaires act. They got there throufh inheritance and acting just like that.

I would be shocked if the other 30 owners did something more about it.

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Which can be resolved by a bill and some interest and a hand slap fee.

Yall act like billionaires don't know how the 31 other billionaires act. They got there throufh inheritance and acting just like that.

I would be shocked if the other 30 owners did something more about it.

I won't be.

Despite already making billions on an annual basis, these guys chose to add a 17th game for the regular season, even while saying that player safety extremely important to them.

I suspect some of these guys would more readily forgive you for screwing their wife than they would taking their money.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

I got to feel a bit bad for Rivera.  He seems to be a pretty stand up guy and this sort of poo must be getting old.

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. I was thinking the same. It was past time for us to part ways with Ron the football coach but I've always like Ron the man.

Think about the book he could write......Hes had like 8 life terms and just hit 60, Cam, hardy, richardson, all the LBs, dave getting fired 8 days before training camp, 9 times turned down for HC, fixing poor Ds, I know Im missing plenty too. His brothers cancer.....him having cancer afterwards. SB50 15 wins str....

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 2

27 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Think about the book he could write......Hes had like 8 life terms and just hit 60, Cam, hardy, richardson, all the LBs, dave getting fired 8 days before training camp, 9 times turned down for HC, fixing poor Ds, I know Im missing plenty too. His brothers cancer.....him having cancer afterwards. SB50 15 wins str....

Hurney getting fired mid season ........

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Hurney getting fired mid season ........

That was the rumored deal where Richardson told Herniay to fire RR and for the first time he said "no". Herniay took the bullet.....but the owner wanted you gone.....does my key card still works for each passing day type of feels...