• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week Of: Draft Buzz, Rumors, & News (w/updates)

davos

Just now, Panthers Rhule said:

Did you see what SF gave up for Trey Lance last year???

Mamma always said that nuts is as nuts does. 

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Trey Lance is 6'4 232lb who can run  Cam like power running plays and a great arm.. The physical traits are better then any QB in this draft...

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Trey Lance is 6'4 232lb who can run  Cam like power running plays and a great arm.. The physical traits are better then any QB in this draft...

Yeah, and how did that work out for them last season? If I remember correctly they went with the not to good guy who needed shoulder surgery over the physical traits' gut they sold their future away for. What does that tell you about drafting traits or potential? It tells me that they have to talk about those things because they suck. It's like saying they're beautiful because of their personality. 

3 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Yeah, and how did that work out for them last season? If I remember correctly they went with the not to good guy who needed shoulder surgery over the physical traits' gut they sold their future away for. What does that tell you about drafting traits or potential? It tells me that they have to talk about those things because they suck. It's like saying they're beautiful because of their personality. 

They have their QB of the future and didn't have to throw him into the fire right away.. While being 1 game from a superbowl appearance.. 

They have their QB on a rookie contract with a superbowl quality surrounding cast and coaching staff..

Hmmmm

I don't think they are sad about their situation at all..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Flames 1

They have their QB of the future and didn't have to throw him into the fire right away.. While being 1 game from a superbowl appearance.. 

Hmmmm

I don't think they are sad about their situation at all..

Not sure how that is defending Lance but Schitts Creek Wow GIF by CBC

Edited by Panthers Rhule

seriously??

kanye-fake.gif.0bf6e7471ec897926fff69d6ee7e3a67.gif

every sane panthers fan in this forum would trade places with the San Francisco situation...

they are a better team, I agree. But what does that have to do with what they traded to get Lance? He's not the reason they are the better team. Maybe I'm missing something.