• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer and Morgan draft presser today at 2:00

Zod

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Ok, so basically they wish they had day 2 picks. That's what I got from this. Question is if they can't trade back from 6, can they really just sit around for like 36 hours without a pick? We don't have any players to trade away, teams are gonna want 2023 picks and one of our 5ths

I think they will basically give the #6 away if it comes to it. 

They want to trade down.  It's pretty clear.  And I think the 2 QBs we would consider at 6 is just said so they can draft one later in a trade down and make the bold claim he was totally one of the guys they felt comfortable drafting at #6.  There are not 2 QBs who any sane team should feel cool with drafting at 6.  That's just lighting BPA on fire and being desperate if it were true.   

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

I think after that we’re either trading back or taking Willis at 6 and I can’t wait to watch every one who hates it cry on here lol. MalikWillisSzn baby!

I kind of read the same but I wonder if he wants to gamble a lil 1st.  I could also see someone Luke the Eagles trying to package both 1st and Minshew to entice Fitt. I'm guessing a lt or Willis if staying at 6. I also think Robby gets trades during the draft. 

• Beer 1

Just now, CRA said:

if you can't put your HC out there because of his job as football coach......

he shouldn't be your football coach.  It's pretty simple.  

Tepper I guess is what he is.  He owns it and he can't fire himself. 

Of course, but this is the situation we find ourselves in. No amount of bitching is going to change that.

This is Teppers show and he is driving the bus. His guy is calling the shots and shouldn't be. Neither are good at what they are currently doing but love to spout off about how things are going 1000% as planned.

Neither should be running their mouth until they show us they actually know what they are doing.