• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What I took from the Fitterer presser.

Zod

I think the absurd QB line was something he hopes to use when they draft a QB after trading down.  And one of them will 100% be there because they aren't good enough prospects to go high. Claim they got the QB later that they deemed #6 worthy. 

this is an org that knows they look like schmucks.  They are going to go about this draft to hopefully attempt some damage control to how bad they look.  Which isn't what you want to see. 

There is no way they can put Matt Rhule out there and only have an OT in the first 3 rounds to show for it.   Rhule needs distractions.  OT isn't enough.  Desperate teams do dumb things. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, Zod said:

They are all in on trading down. Much of what he said was posturing for the best offer possible. 2 QBs worthy of the 6th pick? That was the tell. He went too far by saying something so silly.  

This dumbass is going to trade our pick for pennies on the dollar just to make up for his past shitty mistake.   My hate for this organization grows by the second

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 6
  • Poo 3

Just now, CRA said:

I think the absurd QB line was something he hopes to use when they draft a QB after trading down.  And one of them will 100% be there because they aren't good enough prospects to go high. Claim they got the QB later that they deemed #6 worthy. 

If he goes from pick 6 to the teens this dumb motherfuger better get a haul including next years first. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

1 hour ago, Zod said:

They are all in on trading down. Much of what he said was posturing for the best offer possible. 2 QBs worthy of the 6th pick? That was the tell. He went too far by saying something so silly.  

We are trading back.  The question is, with who?  Are we trading back only once or multiple times in the first?

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Getting two firsts would be nice.

swap firsts and a 2nd and 3rd make up the value difference and then some if you believe the trade value charts. 

that's going off the 15th pick