• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Panthers select Pickett tonight

ncfan

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I can dream…you are probably right there

I think the only way we see the 2nd round is via our 1st round pick in this draft or going to our 2023 picks.  Might could get in without our first but it would take a couple picks. 

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think the only way we see the 2nd round is via our 1st round pick in this draft or going to our 2023 picks.  Might could get in without our first but it would take a couple picks. 

I agree…Fitty specifically said he wasn’t interested in trade future picks but that is questionable given the Watson pursuit.  

48 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I agree…Fitty specifically said he wasn’t interested in trade future picks but that is questionable given the Watson pursuit.  

Which they have been noticeably silent on throughout the entire fiasco.  I guess we will learn the details surrounding that after Watson retires.

36 minutes ago, Sir Big Spurr said:

If we draft Pickett at 6, I’ll buy a Josh Allen jersey and start slamming myself through a table every Sunday. 

Speaking of Josh Allen, Cole Kelley is Allen like. Big body, knows how to use it, big arm.

Much better stats than Pickett in his own five year career. Goal line threat. Short yardage threat. Massive body.

I'd be soooooo happy if even Cole Kelley was the next Panthers QB. At least his upside has a huge physical upside.

Screenshot_20220428-140642~2.png

Edited by rippadonn

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Speaking of Josh Allen, Cole Kelley is Allen like. Big body, knows how to use it, big arm.

Much better stats than Pickett in his own five year career. Goal line threat. Short yardage threat. Massive body.

I'd be soooooo happy if even Cole Kelley was the next Panthers QB. At least his upside has a huge physical upside.

Screenshot_20220428-140642~2.png

Last QB from Louisiana got us to the Superbowl. I'd take a serious look.

• Beer 1