• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chances Matt Corral starts Week 1

Chances that Matt Corral is the starter Week 1  

221 members have voted

1. 1. What is the chance that Matt Corral is the starter Week 1

• 75%-100%
    • 50%-75%
    • 25%-50%
    • Less than 25%

24 minutes ago, frankw said:

Apparently even Ellis is trying to post pro Sam Darnold fluff. The man is the Deputy Doofy of NFL quarterbacks. Get him out of here 👉💨

Optionality sometimes leads to misdirection. Last season they played with optionality and pulled Cam for Sam and interchanged and switched instead of making a clear statement.

If Sam was back why are you running a two QB system? If Cam is better @, then why don't you just roll with him for the rest of the season? They tried to go down two different roads simultaneously. Bonkers. Confusing.

If you are decisive and direct YOU know you didn't move a pick and next year's third for somebody your NOT going to play!?

Turn the page. Sam can if he wants to be a great mentor, starting QB on this team?! Everybody KNOWS who's job that is now. Why move in two different directions instead of one.

Everybody should know their role. Matt Corral came here to START, being a starting QB is how you begin that relationship. Everybody understands and works toward one goal, not two damn directions.

Everybody knows who the starter is and who the backup should be this season. If this is a rebuild then your pieces should be there in place. Why play/lose games without giving the kids some exercise?

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Not the full picture on that one. Ouch indeed tho

I like John's content not a call out or criticism just showing where we're at now. Worse than Teddy Bridgewater. Let's just flush this and get on with it.

38 minutes ago, frankw said:

I like John's content not a call out or criticism just showing where we're at now. Worse than Teddy Bridgewater. Let's just flush this and get on with it.

At some point we all have to acknowledge that we are likely to Sam this year until something changes. If it was analytical then ok. If he was just being a little optimistic then ok. If it was Rhule level goofy then I would absolutely agree with you. I really haven't heard much from Ellis that wasn't at least a decent take or angle. Solid source that is respectable, agree or disagree. He is critical but fair. I just haven't seen anything outside of that.

Most wish we would but the new hope is that is what this year is for us.

Edited by Waldo

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

At some point we all have to acknowledge that we are likely to Sam this year until something changes. If it was analytical then ok. If he was just being a little optimistic then ok. If it was Rhule level goofy then I would absolutely agree with you. I really haven't heard much from Ellis that wasn't at least a decent take or angle. Solid source that is respectable, agree or disagree. He is critical but fair. I just haven't seen anything outside of that.

Most wish we would but the new hope is that is what this year is for us.

Well give him a clipboard and some pom poms and let's see what Matt Corral has.