• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 Canes vs Rangers Game 1 Weds., May 18, 7 ET (ESPN)

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

On another note 4 goals(3-1) scored in the first period(9 minutes) in Calgary. I suspect Calgary will wipe the floor with Edmonton and I suspect they will be the western conference nominee. 

Calgary is really good. People think they suck because Dallas took them 7, but a similar type of Dallas team beat Colorado a couple years ago and went to the Stanley cup.

I think Calgary ends up winning the west.

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Nah. Rod just moved his dick a little, changed the lines, and we one.  

in all seriousness, these kind of games are demoralizing to the team that lost. 

Rangers have lost two like this in OT in the playoffs no less. They fought back and won. They will be there to play game 2.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Calgary is really good. People think they suck because Dallas took them 7, but a similar type of Dallas team beat Colorado a couple years ago and went to the Stanley cup.

They are but not better than us. 

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Calgary has had that “it” factor since we beat them in(December?) and they had their has Covid. They really turned themselves around and became viable.

9 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Fair enough. I don't think we can expect this to work against Colorado, Calgary, or Tampa though...

Cant play that lethargic for that long in a playoff game

Only possible to play one of these two.... Colorado is a perfect example of looking flashy and splashy but not being very impressive Nashville without Saros is a lottery team.... Calgary is stiff defensively and can score probably my biggest wory about coming out flat.... Tampa well because of last season you know they will be fired up for Tampa.