• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Psl owner advisory board.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

At the very least they should provide included unlimited alcohol for any and all PSL holders. It's needed to endure the product on the field. They may need to start lobbying the state of NC for Oregon style legalization of drugs to continue being able to provide the necessary coping mechanisms.

If they made the stadium the only area in NC that using weed was legal, it will be packed for the foreseeable future. 

It would be kind of quiet but at least it wouldn't have a bunch of cheering opposing fans.

• Pie 2
  • The D 1

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah but that isn't gonna happen for a while at this rate. I don't think the city is in the mood for funding a new stadium and I doubt they are going to get a lot of traction on a new area after the Rock Hill fiasco.

Plus, they would literally be selling a product at it's absolute lowest point. You think the public wants to hear whining about needed a new stadium after 4 straight years of losing? 

How about after a 5th lol?

It wouldn't be as bad if we could at least ditch Rhule and upgrade the staff again, like how it could have been 2 years ago and not the ducttape version where the best coach by far is our ST coach followed by the DB coach...

4 minutes ago, Waldo said:

How about after a 5th lol?

It wouldn't be as bad if we could at least ditch Rhule and upgrade the staff again, like how it could have been 2 years ago and not the ducttape version where the best coach by far is our ST coach followed by the DB coach...

Oh I would bet a significant amount of money on us seeing a 5th straight. 

You know what's sad? I had the thought the other day about how much better it would have been had we literally just kept Ron. 

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Oh I would bet a significant amount of money on us seeing a 5th straight. 

You know what's sad? I had the thought the other day about how much better it would have been had we literally just kept Ron. 

Yup to the first part and OMFG to the second. The truth is even Ron buckled under Tepper. The 3-4 switch. Cam being completely ruined and then CMC lined up to be the next one up to be run into the ground.

Maybe we can bring Ron back so that Tepper gets exposed for something and has to sell the team? I know it's not Ron's fault but dude is 2-0 to be HC when an owner goes down hard is all I am saying...

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Correct me if im wrong, but shouldn’t there be a team already hired for “fan experience” type stuff. So instead of paying salary they’re asking PSL owners to volunteer? Could’ve just asked for an end of season survey but they would’ve all just said fire rhule i guess. Winning cures all in the end, but i guess it’s good they are trying to enhance it for the fans that go to games regardless of wins/losses

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, CarolinaLivin said:

Correct me if im wrong, but shouldn’t there be a team already hired for “fan experience” type stuff. So instead of paying salary they’re asking PSL owners to volunteer? Could’ve just asked for an end of season survey but they would’ve all just said fire rhule i guess. Winning cures all in the end, but i guess it’s good they are trying to enhance it for the fans that go to games regardless of wins/losses

Yeah. They send out surveys 

game day has taken a nose dive with covid, Rhule, Tepper magic etc  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

41 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

I'm so glad I didn't buy the first round of PSL's.  I was going to but we had to start raising two grandchildren about that time so I didn't.  Thankful I didn't.

Well you know, I’ve had great experiences in the stadium with my friends.

Sometimes, it’s about that too and not just the team but grant you, a pro team led by the likes  Weinke. Clausen, Darnold, and dead armed Jake, pretty hard to take 

I have no regrets as watching Steve smith, Luke, Cam, Sam Mills back in the day, and all the great players from other teams is pretty priceless 

Mistake  I made was thinking Rhule was going to draft a qb last year  never in my wildest dreams did I think I would wake up to Sam Darnold 

‘you pay your money and take your chances ‘ as the old quote goes 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 6

43 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He is saying that it's an incentive for the fans to give feedback. 

And also that Tepper is a shyster.

Thanks. 

I guess we will never know what goes on behind close doors 

but probably  our only hope for a non embarrassing season is that the more Nfl experienced staff helps