• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers are the worst rated team in Madden 23

17 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

thats cool...Bengals were the 3rd worst team last year.... so might not be worth putting much attention into this. 

Yeah, I was thinking when I saw the thread title that of all the things about the Panthers that concern me, their ranking in Madden is somehow not on the list.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Let’s face it. This team is going to be bad until we get a real QB. Last year the o line was terrible, our best player was hurt and we had terrible, awful, no good QB play. This year we should actually have a plus o line, CMC seems ready to go by all accounts, and maybe, just maybe, those 2 things will help Sam play like an actual NFL QB. OR, Corral comes out like gangbusters in training camp and preseason and takes the job from Sam and goes on to light the league up. What’s likely to happen though is that Corall will be nowhere near ready, and Sam will continue to be who he’s always been…and we will be in the running for the number 1 pick, and out of playoff contention by Thanksgiving. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

This year, instead of putting a player on the cover, they're putting Madden himself like they did when the game first came out.

I think it's a fitting tribute.

2K Sports cannot get the NFL license soon enough.

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's been basically the same game with a yearly roster update for over a decade and offline franchise mode keeps getting worse because they want everyone playing online to encourage spending more $$$.

Supposedly they did a major upgrade of franchise mode this year. I’ll believe it when I see it. I hate playing online so I stopped buying Madden years ago because of what you’re saying. Past recent franchise modes have been barebones and terrible.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, NCBlu said:

Team rank means nothing on Madden. The Panthers have good players at the right spots to be a deadly team. If the Panthers just find a QB that doesn't throw the ball to the other team so much see how that changes 

Lol this ^^^

This past year i would put djax and bouye as safeties, chinn as a linebacker, and gilmore, horn and henderson at corner and run cover 0 every play and most people would quit before halftime online

5 minutes ago, joemac said:

Supposedly they did a major upgrade of franchise mode this year. I’ll believe it when I see it. I hate playing online so I stopped buying Madden years ago because of what you’re saying. Past recent franchise modes have been barebones and terrible.

Same.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nobody needed Madden ratings to know that we've been a bad team for a while now.

It ultimately serves as a "kick em while they're down" type thing.

I agree it's not a good place to be nor a good look.  I just mean all the negative piling on constantly.  We get it, you hate Rhule.  Madden doesnt really change anything. 

10 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I agree it's not a good place to be nor a good look.  I just mean all the negative piling on constantly.  We get it, you hate Rhule.  Madden doesnt really change anything. 

I don't hate anyone for being bad at their job.

But I do recognize when someone is.