• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CarolinaHuddle Tepper Approval Rating

TNPanther

David Tepper Approval Rating  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently approve of David Tepper’s recent actions and vision for the franchise?

• Yes
    • No

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

The thing that kills me, K-I-L-L-S my mind/soul......is that alllllllllll of it was intended. No other way. PERIOD.

STILL 40% of the smooth brains will remain under control by their brain worms and act like everything is peachy while wanting the abyss to continue...

And brother its going to get worse, the puppeteers have NO solutions. Stay safe, recession is on menu!!

This will get Tinderboxed if I say anything else but...

Black And White Yes GIF by Pusha T

• Flames 1

12 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I wouldn't want a headcoach who doesn't want finial say of roster.  

He hasn't won championships,  as he has moved on successfully after turning around 2 poo programs. Context is important.  So is perspective.  

It's the NFL. Getting a team to a winning season isn't enough, and Rhule hasn't even done that yet.

12 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Yet he's building towards it. 

Haven't seen any evidence of that.

Two seasons, both with just five wins, both starting out decent and finishing badly, and the most recent one with some embarrassing performances and blowouts.

If he doesn't improve the team significantly this season, there's absolutely no reason to keep him.

• Beer 2

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Haven't seen any evidence of that.

Two seasons, both with just five wins, both starting out decent and finishing badly, and the most recent one with some embarrassing performances and blowouts.

If he doesn't improve the team significantly this season, there's absolutely no reason to keep him.

Oh Scot, how you.gloss over anything that doesn't support your narrative.  

I do agree, that we need to see big improvement this year.  No doubt about it. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Yet he's building towards it. 

I think the problem with the 1000% it’s working narrative is that it is tough to see.   I think that would be at least be fair to say. 

I think most would agree that year 2, we overall went backwards.  Team was worse overall.  Coaching was worse.   Win % technically worse since he got an extra game.     Staff had to be completely overhauled because of year 2.   National perception and local perceptions largely both took hits. 

I mean it’s QB league.  Coaches fates usually get determined by that.   But not sure there is a lot of evidence this staff is able to maximize whatever they do have. 

• Beer 2

41 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Oh Scot, how you.gloss over anything that doesn't support your narrative.  

I do agree, that we need to see big improvement this year.  No doubt about it. 

Tell me what signs of improvement from 2020 to 2021 you think I'm missing.

CRA's above post is correct. We actually did look worse in Rhule's second year.

So if there are signs of improvement that you think I'm missing or glossing over, by all means tell me what they are.

• Beer 2

8 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I knew you'd have some excuse not to give any credit. 

Did you look it up?

And seriously, what does it matter if you hold teams to fewer yards if they still outscore you?

Which of those would you want our defense to have: Fewer yards gained or fewer points scored against them?

They don't determine who wins the game by who gave up fewer yards.

• Beer 1