• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CarolinaHuddle Tepper Approval Rating

TNPanther

David Tepper Approval Rating  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently approve of David Tepper’s recent actions and vision for the franchise?

• Yes
    • No

The franchise had its moments of glory before Tepper took over.

Since then it has just been a depressing bag lunch of bologna and mayo on white bread day after day, year after year. There's more hope in Detroit than there is in Carolina.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

This pole is going to yield some shocking results. After 4 garbage seasons, message board dorks are unhappy.

Are you really curious or are you just addicted to hearing people whine?

For real though, when it comes to the football product, Tepper has made a load of missteps and little to nothing in the way of positive movement.

The one hope he has now is that Scott Fitterer turns out to be a good GM.

I have a hard time blaming Tepper for the on field product.  

Nobody ever thought of blaming Jerry Richardson for all of our losing seasons, and never having back to back winning seasons. 

But now, I guess everybody is so fuging old, they have no more patience and understanding.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I have a hard time blaming Tepper for the on field product.  

Nobody ever thought of blaming Jerry Richardson for all of our losing seasons, and never having back to back winning seasons. 

But now, I guess everybody is so fuging old, they have no more patience and understanding.  

Tepper is responsible for the on field product because he chooses who runs the football operations.

It was the same with Richardson.

• Pie 1

I hope he moves the team and someone else sets up NFL shop in the Carolinas if he refuses to sell. If you have a bad owner it's lights out for your franchise till they sell it. Look at the R-Words/Football team/Commies under Snyder. Or the Lions under the Fords. 0 hope for them. Panthers are the same way with Teppid. He'll continue to be bedazzled with sweet talk/ass kissing from idiots like Hurney and Rhule.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin