• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2022 NBA Draft thread

Captain Morgan

21 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Not me. This is minor league team bad. This is what poverty franchise fans do. They say, well at least we got something when we literally lost value from an easy win situation.

I don't disagree regarding the trade. I also don't think Mitch is the wizard some people have made him out to be the last few years. I actually tried to temper some of those expectations months back when he was being unanimously praised right before the extension. He's already worn out his welcome with the Lakers and he's going to be a dinosaur in a couple more years. Bad timing to have a talent like LaMelo waiting to become a competive team. I just watched his press conference and Mitch's reasoning for not just using both picks is asinine at best considering we got peanuts. Like I said. Dinosaur 🦕

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Ok, I get it, Kai Jones and Duren may be too similar. Williams comes in at 7'2" so he can play him at C and Kai at PF or C. That MAY be the rational.

Still an awful trade. Draft the best shooter in the draft in Griffin or trade for multiple 1sts in the future or to dump Hayward’s contract. Like I said, I can understand preferring Williams but I can’t understand the trade at all.

• Beer 1

So we dont want too many rookies so we trade a great pick for a bunch of seconds. Then we trade some of those seconds for the #40 pick. So instead of having a number #13 and #15 we have a #15 abd #40. Anyone wanna tell Kupcheck that it works out the same and he looks like a dumbass?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1