• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets Summer League Roster

Daddy_Uncle

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Ain’t u the same dookie fan who said the duke is a no brainer to the SEC because their sports like LAX, baseball, and womens soccer were good? Get a grip 

I don't hate players because they went to UNC, but you hate guys because they went to Duke. You get a grip

1 hour ago, Carl Spackler said:

I don't hate players because they went to UNC, but you hate guys because they went to Duke. You get a grip

I don’t dislike all Duke players.  Williams seems like a good kid, even tho that little tapping himself on the head after he dunked was borderline obnoxious— But most of the duke players are entitled, whiny, little bitch boys who play dirty. 

21 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Who?

Williams.. That's who..

Acc defensive player of the year.. Ranked 3rd all time dunks in a season only behind Bam and Anthony Edwards.. Ranked top 10 in combined Ft% and FG% in a season.

Were you not watching??

• Pie 1

I am a UNC fan and have Caleb Love’s shot over Mark’s outstretched arms on my iPad. Nothing gave me more pleasure than beating his Blue Devils this year! With that said, Mark Williams is not garbage. He has great instincts on defense. He’s a great rim runner on the offensive end. Where he gets in trouble is on the PnR. However, he’s a great athlete and hard worker, I’m sure he’ll figure it out.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Duren is much better than Williams and the trade was the worst I have ever seen in terms of Value in the history of the NBA..... Im tired of being mediocre and people that except mediocrity. Sorry, I want to actually win. WTF you think Mark Williams is gonna be besides a G league guy or possible back up defender? I don't want to draft any of the UNC players either.... Williams will never develop an offensive game. Let me ask you guys this.... When have the Hornets ever made a good decision???? And don't count Lamelo, they were forced to draft him if Wiseman was there he would've been the guy. You guys are all Hornets fans that pull for mediocrity and get excited about being an 8th seed. I am tired of the crap and dumb fans.

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

Duren is much better than Williams and the trade was the worst I have ever seen in terms of Value in the history of the NBA..... Im tired of being mediocre and people that except mediocrity. Sorry, I want to actually win. WTF you think Mark Williams is gonna be besides a G league guy or possible back up defender? I don't want to draft any of the UNC players either.... Williams will never develop an offensive game. Let me ask you guys this.... When have the Hornets ever made a good decision???? And don't count Lamelo, they were forced to draft him if Wiseman was there he would've been the guy. You guys are all Hornets fans that pull for mediocrity and get excited about being an 8th seed. I am tired of the crap and dumb fans.

I mean no one has a gun to your head and is forcing you to visit this board…

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I mean no one has a gun to your head and is forcing you to visit this board…

I love my hometown teams and want to see major changes. Fans and beat writers need to help hold the Owners and GM's accountable and get a little smarter on what it actually takes to win. What are the Panthers on their 6th retread QB? And we have fans hype.... and NBA purgatory is the worst spot to be in in sports, yet some of y'all love it.

Edited by Jared Patterson