• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are gonna shock the world!

joemac

5 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

If Mayfield does well this season (for his level of standards).... That is even worse news for the Panthers future. Means our new coach next year will be put in purgatory at the QB position and likely the Saints/Falcons get the best QBs in the draft.

You are one positive poster, huh? Sheesh. If there’s nothing at all to be even somewhat optimistic about between the Hornets and Panthers then maybe it’s time to take a step back for awhile. 

• Pie 1

I haven’t had the feel of truthfully meaningful football (excluding first few weeks which is ‘meaningful’ to everyone) since before I had kids that understood  

the thought of being able to finally explain what an important game is to my son seems like a welcome feeling. 

Beats the hell outta having to find something else to keep them busy all Sunday afternoon..

5 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

If Mayfield does well this season (for his level of standards).... That is even worse news for the Panthers future. Means our new coach next year will be put in purgatory at the QB position and likely the Saints/Falcons get the best QBs in the draft.

I still think the Panthers are going for the Arch Manning route.......its in the NFL rules that having a Manning at QB guarantees you at least one super bowl. 

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

You are one positive poster, huh? Sheesh. If there’s nothing at all to be even somewhat optimistic about between the Hornets and Panthers then maybe it’s time to take a step back for awhile. 

It's where our franchises are at right now.... Arguably the worst two in their separate sports sadly. I do believe the Panthers are not as far behind as people think. Our Oline is much better than the national media thinks. If they stay healthy I believe its a top 10 unit and the defense has some great young talent. We just need to fix the QB position and coaching, which is easier said than done. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, Jared Patterson said:

Neither Mayfield or Darnold are on contract for next year. If a new coach can't figure out what to do with them, he's probably ad bad choice for coach.

• 2 weeks later...